Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 05:34 AM

Default Re: August Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
220 hours of break even at live poker against mental patients really, really sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I win. More than 300 hours now.

I was beginning to worry that I would suffer a 20k downswing, but today's session fixed that right up, it is now almost a 25k downswing. Standard KK vs the AA of "Quiet Saleem", KJ vs fish K9 JTXXJ and he gets a flush, AK vs fish's 4bet OOP AQo flop KTX turn J, JJ vs fish K9o T68KX, AT vs fish 86 QQ8A8. Notice that when I get miraculously lucky to suck out I am immediately resucked. And my favorite one of all, I post in the CO in the 75 and naturally pick up A WIRED PAIR OF COWBOYS YEEHAW which were no match against the AK of my opponent.

So for the week my sessions were -2100, -8800, -1500, -3800, +2700, -5000. Saying I'm unhappy would be a mild understatement.

*edit*
Forgot the good news, I think I was actually about 5-10BB winner for the week. Unfortunately it turns out that winning 10/20-20/40 and losing 40/80-100/200 generally doesn't end well.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:30 PM

nevermind
Old 08-04-2007, 08:34 PM

-300bbs in 3 weeks live. losing since mid, but eeked out 2 small wins last 2 sessions and I feel the heat is about to come on. May God have mercy on those who have have routinely 2 and 3 outed me this summer, bc once I heat up I will revert back to LAG and will show no mercy.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-300bbs in 3 weeks live. losing since mid, but eeked out 2 small wins last 2 sessions and I feel the heat is about to come on. May God have mercy on those who have have routinely 2 and 3 outed me this summer, bc once I heat up I will revert back to LAG and will show no mercy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it. When things turn around I'm really pretty excited to be the sole reason for the bankruptcy of almost every Ocean's regular and as many Commerce players as possible. After I win their money I then plan to eat their souls.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:22 AM

LOL @ the swings at 40/80. This is a goddam rollercoaster and I'm about to throw up.

Check out the sweet hourly!

Old 08-05-2007, 05:36 AM

Joker, let me know when you get to 600 hours and your hourly is about the same, then I'll know when to feel bad.

Also, wtf is with the massive influx of huge douchebags onto the poker scene. I've been playing at the Bike and ever since Legends started the place is just overloaded with some of the douchiest, nerdiest kids I've ever seen, cradling their backpacks on their scrawny arms like life would be over if they ever lost their faggoty iphones or ipods or ihugedouchebags that they pack in those things.

Also, every guy between 25 and 30 playing midlimit poker evidently feels that he is the best player ever and to prove that he talks shop nonstop at the table and lets everyone know where they can find his poker blog and how he wrote about scare cards and if you would have raised the river he would have folded because that's what a good poker professional does.

Seriously, if any of you jagoffs are reading this, please stop. I'd prefer if you shot yourself in the face right now, but I'll settle for just sitting at the table and finding something else to fill time with other than stroking your ego and letting a bunch of hapless morons who have no idea wtf is going on know how bad they play. Just shutup. And if you're going to wear backpacks, might as well go all out and get the rolling kind.

-Michael
Old 08-05-2007, 05:42 AM

Post more, LMD.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:46 AM

Damn, now I wish I had taken the energy to get up and meet you last time at Commerce.

On a sidenote, I managed to actually win money from a horrible player an hour ago so I lost only 75 bets today HU 10/20, yay
Old 08-05-2007, 06:35 AM

3k swing? You ain't seen nothing yet my friend.

-DeathDonkey
Old 08-05-2007, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
3k swing? You ain't seen nothing yet my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'm moving back down to 20, I think. I'd rather not age prematurely.
Closed Thread