Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: raising the stakes on session reviews?

[ QUOTE ]
I got that error too, but just went through the "Web Help" button on the error dialog box and it pretty much guided me right to it.

Usually I give up right away, but I took the small extra step and it paid off big time. Here is the direct link to the codec for those too lazy:

http://www.wmplugins.com/ItemDetail....amp;codec=tscc

[/ QUOTE ]

I just DLed a pack of codecs and the new WMP 10 and still no good. Let's see if your link helps the situation.

Hooray! Thanks, now I have something to do this afternoon!
Old 06-21-2007, 02:10 PM

Worked instantly for me Brain after restarting the video.

Hey Bravos, no banging on that guy defending w/ 49o in the BB. That's my lucky hand...back in my earlier days. Not a lot of opportunities to play it for obvious reasons.
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2007, 02:15 PM

Bravos - why the fold with JTo in MP2 with 2 (3?) limps before you? I think my default is to raise KQo+ (and 99+) there and limp JTo, JTs, T9s and 22-88.

Note taking tip: instead of CC'd for cold-called-raise I use CCR (or CC2R if appropriate), and instead of e.g. UTG+1 use UTG1.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bravos - why the fold with JTo in MP2 with 2 (3?) limps before you? I think my default is to raise KQo+ (and 99+) there and limp JTo, JTs, T9s and 22-88.

Note taking tip: instead of CC'd for cold-called-raise I use CCR (or CC2R if appropriate), and instead of e.g. UTG+1 use UTG1.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just saw this hand and with three yet to act w/ position on me, I probably lean towarding folding it to. Easy call if suited, but limping along doesn't suck either. I want to be a little later w/ that hand there, but again, I could go either way.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just went by the AK hand where only the BB called you and then donked into you on a AT9 board. I'm waiting for the turn to c/r for these reasons:

1. We're likely ahead and I get more from the hand if I let him waste another bet on the turn with a weak ace or air. I don't want him leaving the flop if he has air. I'd like him to bluff again.

2. He made a donkey move, so I'll consider him a donkey until he proves otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.. if I recall correctly, I even talked about my decision on that hand stating that sometimes I wait, sometimes I fast play. I'll have to check the vid though.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just saw this hand and with three yet to act w/ position on me, I probably lean towarding folding it to. Easy call if suited, but limping along doesn't suck either. I want to be a little later w/ that hand there, but again, I could go either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was another hand I think I commented about... wouldn't I ended up w/ trip Jacks or something? Don't be so damn results oriented [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: my notes... as I mentioned in the vid, my notes tend to be a bit more spelled out and not so cryptic. My notes vary from week to week as well..LOL
Old 06-21-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Bravos, no banging on that guy defending w/ 49o in the BB. That's my lucky hand...back in my earlier days. Not a lot of opportunities to play it for obvious reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

His defending w/ 94o was still better than that other guy's play w/ KK [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was another hand I think I commented about... wouldn't I ended up w/ trip Jacks or something? Don't be so damn results oriented [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]...

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I gotcha, I didn't even watch the action after PF since I'm at work I was mostly listening, but was looking for that hand because I saw the other guy had commented on it before my viewing had reached it.

Also, I posted in support of your fold...mostly, even though I hemmed and hawed around other choices as I tend to do. Damn my indecisiveness. Good video though.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His defending w/ 94o was still better than that other guy's play w/ KK [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm always surprised at first when I lose those types of hands, and then I'm just thankful for it being cheap like you said in the vid.

I wanted to say something like, "Are you playing this hand live or something." because I'd expect an old nit to play KK that way.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:05 PM

Holy crap you are a huge nit [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]<font color="white">Okay I didn't watch it yet =p </font>