Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: FTP now shipping checks?

I'm hoping they just haven't fixed the autoresponse on this one yet. Still kinda inept, but fingers crossed its the email that's bad info not the posts here, and the check will actually come when FTPDoug and FTPSean say.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
xGregORx, That's correct, free overnight, and you would have it within 2-4 business days with the processing time. This week may take a couple extra days as we catch up. So much for not spending all your money in one place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Have fun! (Also, depending on your account, we may require you to email us scans of your ID and proof of address. If you want to make sure this isn't a stumbling block, you're welcome to email us now so you don't hinder plans. Drop support an email for more details.).

[/ QUOTE ]
FTP Sean...
Sent support scans of driver's license and utility bill yesterday. I received the autoresponse email from fulltilt assigning a "tracking #" to my request, but no approval yet. How long before I hear about approval status? Do you have any pull you can exercise if I PM'd you my screen name and that "tracking #"? thanks!
Old 02-28-2007, 05:10 PM

just a quick public recognition for FTP Sean...

I sent him a PM about the above post I made and got a reply within the hour. Awesome service to this forum... wish other poker rooms were half as good!
Old 02-28-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No offense, Sean, but this method is kind of ridiculous and already causing problems. Case in point:

(snip)

- I received an e-mail telling me that my transaction had been voided because NetTeller would not accept my funds, and to use Epass or MyWeb, neither of which will work for me.

I guess I go back to step one and hope support gets it right? Why does this have to be such a hassle?

[/ QUOTE ]

I should clarify, Full Tilt Poker does not restrict a player to a single withdrawal method. If your personal situation restricts you from establishing other payment processors then obviously you would be limited. Unfortunately, we do not have control over whether or not NETeller provides service to you. If you are having difficulties establishing other processors you're welcome to try our deposit assistance line or contacting the payment processors directly.

[ QUOTE ]
This is great news as I need to get $5k off FT before March 14. Do I need to specially request overnight delivery, or will a withdrawal for $5,000 be automatically thrown in the overnight delivery grouping?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's automatic, however, in order to ship overnight, you have to have a valid phone number on file in your Full Tilt Poker account as well. So make sure your account information is updated.

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a withdrawal on January 24, 2007.

This is what I got TODAY, inspite of the fact that I specifically asked for my check to be FedExed or UPSed if possible:

This was for a 4K check... doesn't really sound like a complimentary overnight delivery

Quote:
your check has been processed and is on its way, it takes 25-35
business days. So it should be there within the next 2 weeks. We
greatly apologize for the inconvenience of the delay.

edit: I wrote back asking for a clarification and refering to this thread about the complimentary overnighting for checks greater than $2500.... I'll update w/ results when I have a response

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. My apologies for one of our representatives sending you incorrect information. Everything is as I have stated. It has taken us a day or two extra to process our current batch, but I can confirm that they are being processed and checks should be in the hands of players starting early next week, and maybe as early as Friday.

[ QUOTE ]
FTP Sean...
Sent support scans of driver's license and utility bill yesterday. I received the autoresponse email from fulltilt assigning a "tracking #" to my request, but no approval yet. How long before I hear about approval status? Do you have any pull you can exercise if I PM'd you my screen name and that "tracking #"? thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

They're processed in the order they are received xGREGORx. You should hear something within 24 hours, but probably sooner.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:39 PM

I have only ever used Neteller to deposit, if I request a cashout will it automatically be sent by check?
Old 02-28-2007, 05:51 PM

No, email support@ftp.com and let them know you want to cashout by check. They may or may not require you to send ID documents. Then just do a normal withdrawal and a check will be sent.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It's automatic, however, in order to ship overnight, you have to have a valid phone number on file in your Full Tilt Poker account as well. So make sure your account information is updated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, how do I update my phone number? Can I do it on the site, or do I have to email it to Full Tilt support?\

Thanks for the help Sean!
Old 02-28-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, how do I update my phone number? Can I do it on the site, or do I have to email it to Full Tilt support?\

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do it in your cashier page.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do it in your cashier page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool thanks krazyace - I'd check myself but I'm still at work, so I just wanted to find out. I'll do that tonight and request my cashout when I get home. Hopefully the check is in by early next week!
Old 03-01-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a withdrawal on January 24, 2007.

This is what I got TODAY, inspite of the fact that I specifically asked for my check to be FedExed or UPSed if possible:

This was for a 4K check... doesn't really sound like a complimentary overnight delivery [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
your check has been processed and is on its way, it takes 25-35
business days. So it should be there within the next 2 weeks. We
greatly apologize for the inconvenience of the delay.

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: I wrote back asking for a clarification and refering to this thread about the complimentary overnighting for checks greater than $2500.... I'll update w/ results when I have a response

[/ QUOTE ]

ok here's the response i got

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for emailing Full Tilt Poker.

I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. It will not take 25-30
days for you to receive your check. Your check will be shipped with
overnight delivery after the 3-4 days for internal processing.

I believe your check should be done processing on March 1st, 2007 and
then be sent with overnight delivery.

Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation.

On behalf of Full Tilt Poker, I wish you the best of luck at the tables.
Should you have any questions or concerns Peter, please do not hesitate
to contact us.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is good news

BUT

BIG BICEPS already got his check and he requested it on the 24th of FEBRUARY.... WTF???????????????

so, had I canceled my withdrawal, and made a new request on the 24th, i'd already have it???????

that's stupid

however, all in all, i'll be happy if i get my check at all

and i do understand the difficulties ftp is going through

however, the concept of a line is not very difficult... but i guess it's not a huge deal