Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Hero Should
Fold 0 0%
Call 16 17.58%
Raise to $300 26 28.57%
Raise to $400 40 43.96%
Push 9 9.89%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2006, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Micros Pic Thread - NC

Dude, you've obviously never seen a fat chick.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I live in Texas. There are more fat chicks per square mile than armadillos. I didn't say she was FAT, i said she was a bit on the puffy side [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] not that's it's bad!
Old 10-19-2006, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you lighten up, you can see she's a bit on the fatty side! Pink bra strips are atrocious and the hairdo was fabricated by a ZOMG LAG hairdresser! Nah ... can't be worth too many FPPs ... maybe a signup bonus from nakedpoker.com?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hope for YOU that she's not Wookie's better half. Otherwise beware of his legendary creativity when it comes to punishing people!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2006, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I live in Texas. There are more fat chicks per square mile than armadillos. I didn't say she was FAT, i said she was a bit on the puffy side [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] not that's it's bad!

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly this is intended to be complimentary:

[ QUOTE ]
Gracias! When you lighten up, you can see she's a bit on the fatty side! Pink bra strips are atrocious and the hairdo was fabricated by a ZOMG LAG hairdresser! Nah ... can't be worth too many FPPs ... maybe a signup bonus from nakedpoker.com?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

If you're going to get lippy, nOOb, don't back off when somebody calls you on it...you'll get eaten alive.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When you lighten up, you can see she's a bit on the fatty side! Pink bra strips are atrocious and the hairdo was fabricated by a ZOMG LAG hairdresser! Nah ... can't be worth too many FPPs ... maybe a signup bonus from nakedpoker.com?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hope for YOU that she's not Wookie's better half. Otherwise beware of his legendary creativity when it comes to punishing people!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Wookie is dumb enough to post his better half's puicture in the forum - there is absolutely nothing good that can come out of it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As for punishment, WTF ... I am entitled to have my own opinion that I can express in the forum. The vast majority here treat the forum old timers as sacred cows - they can say nothing wrong, they can do nothing wrong, and Wookie and every keystroke of their keyboard is a touch of genius.

Y'all keep sucking up, i will post whatever I want to post. if I get banned over irrelevant stuff like this, I will LOL and move back to ITH forum.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you're going to get lippy, nOOb, don't back off when somebody calls you on it...you'll get eaten alive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugm ... where did I back off? I calrified what I meant in the first post.

Regards,
Lippy nOOb

PS: LOL trollaments
Old 10-19-2006, 03:31 PM

Seems like Wookie took a vow of celibacy, so that leads me to believe he's single. (Either that or his better half is a nun.)

This should be obvious to anyone who sees this picture; notice his high hand position. Clearly if he hadn't taken that vow he would be using the universally standard "two-handfuls-of-butt-cheek" grip.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like Wookie took a vow of celibacy, so that leads me to believe he's single. (Either that or his better half is a nun.)

This should be obvious to anyone who sees this picture; notice his high hand position. Clearly if he hadn't taken that vow he would be using the universally standard "two-handfuls-of-butt-cheek" grip.

[/ QUOTE ]

chicks dig vows of celibacy. i bet you could clean up with that line followed up by.. "no one has ever made me feel this way before! let's do it!"

lol @ RemyXO trying to pretend he's a stud by knocking that picture. reeks of a desperate man trying to justify their singleness by going into such detail on something you don't find attractive and why it wouldn't meet your standards.

[ QUOTE ]
As for punishment, WTF ... I am entitled to have my own opinion that I can express in the forum. The vast majority here treat the forum old timers as sacred cows - they can say nothing wrong, they can do nothing wrong, and Wookie and every keystroke of their keyboard is a touch of genius.

Y'all keep sucking up, i will post whatever I want to post. if I get banned over irrelevant stuff like this, I will LOL and move back to ITH forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, such an idle threat.. get some thicker skin man.. esp before you try to poke fun at the company someone else keeps and then can't take the digs back at you.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Wookie is dumb enough to post his better half's puicture in the forum - there is absolutely nothing good that can come out of it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your first statement here is true. I'd never post pics of my gf, if I had one (currently single, but not likely for long). Your second statement, meh. If you weren't so beligerent, and I weren't already drinking, I might let it slide. You're entitled to your opinion, and I, by the powers vested in my by 2+2 publishing, am entitled to change your title.

BTW, the darker picture looks way, way better.

Edit: The girl in this pic is, should I ever venture down to the land of Oz, a good reason why I'd end up there. She's a blues dance instructor who lives in Melbourne, but comes to the states once a year or so to teach w/ a guy who lives in Sacramento. Anyone calling her fat is a moran who's likely gay.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're entitled to your opinion, and I, by the powers vested in my by 2+2 publishing, am entitled to change your title.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
That's exactly what I was talking about!

Hollarious!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]