Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: lost 8K my story help and advice

[ QUOTE ]
obviously im not going to kill myself but Im in a stage where Im completly confused and lost

[/ QUOTE ]

It's only $3500. Make a plan to pay it back and STFU already.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:07 PM

It's fairly obvious your friend knew you were going to be gambling that money and he must also know you have very little ability to pay back should you lose it. I'd forget about seriously trying to pay it back until you get a better job, maybe give him $50 a month or something to keep him off your back.

Another option, would you get a CC if you applied? If you could perhaps you could do a cash advance off the card and pay your friend back. Apply for some cards with a 0% balance transfer at the same time, then you can balance transfer your new debt and pay no interest.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:08 PM

How many more posts will we have to read before OP asks for money?
Old 06-27-2007, 09:21 PM

confused, lost, depressed, even the fainted suicidal thoughts.
If you're even close to for real about any of this stuff then I think you need to go to Gambler's Anonymous.
Seriously.

This has been suggested already but I'm not sure you are even acknowledging it (skimmed most of the thread though).
They will have counselors there who can perhaps help you find yourself somewhat.

This isn't the end of the world. But you clearly need help.
Please seek it.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:22 PM

explain situation to friend, work something out that works out best for both of you, like paying back slowly or censor his censored or something... maybe he will reduce the debt a little for you, but make sure you DO actually pay it back... you would be getting off too easily if you don't pay anything/much back, and you deserve a hard time because you've been an a'hole towards your friend. it's one of life's lessons. life brings good and bad experiences, but at least you can learn from the bad experiences,like this one. never gamble again, never borrow money again unless you KNOW 100% sure you can pay it back... and I don't mean like YEA IM SuRE I CAN PAY BACK CUZ I PWN @ PRKR1!1 but like have a job that pays enough so you can miss paying the loan back without much trouble... umm... what else... oh yeah about telling your mummy, no one here knows her probably, so we don't know how she's gonna react right? i think you probably know her best... so it's your shot.
i think i'm done wasting my time here, hope i helped, bye.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:37 PM

PM me, I'll lend you the money for your temp. needs. And I'm planning to back your game for a 70/30 split. Me 70, PM me to work it out.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:45 PM

thanks batman
Old 06-27-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are vary many other choices that you didn't think about, pm me I will help you get out of this hole

[/ QUOTE ]
Although I'm glad to see limitninja has been honest enough to stick around and pay back his debts, this sounds like a BAD idea.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:48 PM

OK look serious advice here. First of all you need to go to Gamblers Anonymous. OK, if your not going to do that, fine. Second option... Go on ahead and realize right now your friendship with that guy is over, it's 100% over. Why is it over, because your not going to pay him back. Seriously, there is no way in hell you can pay him back. Just chalk it up as life experience. I am not saying it's OK to screw somebody, but this is your only choice. Tell him your sorry, you have learned your lesson... There, problem solved, your debt free from poker now, you owe me one bud. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PM me, I'll lend you the money for your temp. needs. And I'm planning to back your game for a 70/30 split. Me 70, PM me to work it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
thanks batman

[/ QUOTE ]

You absolute [censored] moron. The fact that you seem to be willing to even contemplate funding your gambling debt by more gambling makes all of the following statements true:

a) You are a bloody idiot

and

b) You have a gambling addiction

and

c) You are a [censored] moron

and

d) You have no self control

and

e) You are incredibly stupid

and

f) You have no ability to learn from past mistakes

and