Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 01:16 AM

Default Re: How badly is the US inciting Islamic hatred against itself?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They started it so we should finish it.

[/ QUOTE ]

They(?) started it??? What was the "starting" date and circumstances?

[/ QUOTE ]

They killed Charlton Heston in El Cid You mess with Charlton Heston You get nuked
Old 05-30-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok someone work with me here. I do not believe in Islam so according to the radicals I must die. So am I justified in my nuke Iraq stance as a policy as self defense. I did not wish to kill anyone before some radical came out and said that I must die. They started it so we should finish it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would have to be in imminent danger of death to justify killing the Muslim. There is no such case unless you were on one of the planes during 9/11.

People can hate you and want to kill you as much as they want, but unless that is an immediate possibility, you can't do anything drastic about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 4 mortar rounds that hit pretty close today don't count ??? as immediate danger ??
Old 05-30-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok someone work with me here. I do not believe in Islam so according to the radicals I must die. So am I justified in my nuke Iraq stance as a policy as self defense. I did not wish to kill anyone before some radical came out and said that I must die. They started it so we should finish it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would have to be in imminent danger of death to justify killing the Muslim. There is no such case unless you were on one of the planes during 9/11.

People can hate you and want to kill you as much as they want, but unless that is an immediate possibility, you can't do anything drastic about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 4 mortar rounds that hit pretty close today don't count ??? as immediate danger ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand you are being ridiculous on purpose here, but I'll just pretend this is a serious question.

You don't get to kill everyone who lives even remotely close to the person you are defending yourself from. You also don't get to kill everyone who looks like the person you are defending yourself from, nor anyone who likes the same football team.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand you are being ridiculous on purpose here, but I'll just pretend this is a serious question.

You don't get to kill everyone who lives even remotely close to the person you are defending yourself from. You also don't get to kill everyone who looks like the person you are defending yourself from, nor anyone who likes the same football team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the jerks of 2+2 think I'm serious about this stuff. I just act disgrunteled because I'm stuck over here and I want to go home and drink beer.

But anyone who cannont laugh at my El Cid post needs to get a sense of humor.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:05 AM

I apologize if I don't think it's funny to joke about nuking an entire population. It's especially not funny since there are actually people who would be alright with said nuking.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I apologize if I don't think it's funny to joke about nuking an entire population. It's especially not funny since there are actually people who would be alright with said nuking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the U.S. government has been joking about it for YEARS think about all the drills you went through as a child in school in case of a nuclear attack. The world was at times in the past on the verge of nuking itself.

If anything the world is much more safer and anti nuking today. So your whining about people nuking each other is kinda nannyish.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why the U.S. government has been joking about it for YEARS think about all the drills you went through as a child in school in case of a nuclear attack. The world was at times in the past on the verge of nuking itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... and which country was the one threatening to do the nuking? Which country has aver dared using nuke weapons? Wait, nothing has changed except that today there is nothing like a balance of power any longer. The US is totally unbriddled and dangerously so!
Old 05-30-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... and which country was the one threatening to do the nuking? Which country has aver dared using nuke weapons? Wait, nothing has changed except that today there is nothing like a balance of power any longer. The US is totally unbriddled and dangerously so!

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you did not read the article today about the new russian missles that supposedly can defeat the U.S. missle shield. Also it seems they have MERV capability now too.

Next !!!