Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 09:15 PM

Default Re: NEW AHK Script: StarsPlanner (Auto Resize / Arrange Tables)

ANOTHER bugfix release:

Stars Planner v 0.03b

Waiting list pop-ups were causing a lock situation similar to the "Welcome to Tournament" messages in previous posts - these are now auto-handled, along with the addition of auto-close for some other spam pop-ups.

Anyone using this script, please upgrade to new the version [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It is probably possible, but I can't figure out quite what you mean - is this a tourney thing?

Pls give details how I can produce a "Closed Table" - I will look in to it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a SNG thing. They tend to end and then you close the table. I then like to open the next one, so that I have always 4 running. I also like to have these arrange in order of progression i.e. the farthest progressed in the top left corner.

So when I close say table 2 (because I busted), I want table 3 to move into table 2's position and table 4 to move into table 3's.

As to how to produce a closed table: It's as easy as pressing the little x in the top right corner [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2006, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there!

Would it be possible to automatically move tables up when a table is closed?

[/ QUOTE ]

instead of having ALL the tables move .. can you just move 1 of the tables into the empty spot?

[1][2][3]
[4][5][6]
[7][8][9]

ex) table 5 closes down or we leave it. Can you just have the largest slot # (9 in this case) that still has an active table to go to the empty slot?

Or do you have to have 6 go to 5, 7 go to 6, 8 go to 7, etc.. ?

---
thanks
Old 11-09-2006, 01:21 PM

Awesomeness,

my question is where is the "SWEET SPOT" to drop tables onto other tables? I used to think is was middle+ up a bit, but I sometimes struggle and tables start flipping around.

layout
Thanks
Old 11-09-2006, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesomeness,

my question is where is the "SWEET SPOT" to drop tables onto other tables? I used to think is was middle+ up a bit, but I sometimes struggle and tables start flipping around.

layout
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
It may help to know how it works. The top/left X/X co-ordinates of a window are used to determine it's new positioon. When you drag a table, nothing happens until you release the Left mouse button. at this point, it searches the X/Y locations of "slots", from the bottom tight up, to to top left. So If you drop a table-slot just below the title-bar of another, it will swap with that one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-09-2006, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Or do you have to have 6 go to 5, 7 go to 6, 8 go to 7, etc.. ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that one.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:44 AM

I've been having two problems so far. While trying to configure my layout like this:
[1][2][3] [10][12]
[4][5][6] [11][13]
[7][8][9]
The tables don't seem to snap where i want them and it often takes me a few minutes of juggling to get the table numbers in that order. IE i will try to put #9 into the lower right corner and instead it goes somewhere else.

From there everything seems to work fine however lets say I close down table 9 and I now want to move table 10 to it's spot. For some reason it does not allow me to move a table into the empty slot.

Perhaps i'm just missing something and this is not a bug [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2006, 05:47 AM

Btw lobby support isn't in this one is it?
Old 11-10-2006, 09:19 AM

Dave is there anyway the script could automatically arrange the ones where the blinds are more advanced (time more advanced) to stay in a specific order ? say if you use slots 12345678, the number 1 is always the one where the blinds are higher (time higher) and number 8 is the one where blinds are lower (time earlier). This would really help us sitngo players.

thx and best regards.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:38 PM

i downloaded the newest version and set up a 17 table setup like this across 2 monitors:

[1][2][3] [10] [12]
[4][5][6] [14][17][15]
[7][8][9] [11][16][13]

where 16 overlaps 11 and 13 halfway, and 17 overlaps 14 and 15 halfway. When I start opening tables, I get this weird glitch. When I have a few open, but there is no table in the [1] slot, and I try to open another, it puts it in the [1] slot. Then, the next one I open, the script tries to put that one in the one slot, then where it is supposed to go, and then keeps blinking back and forth with the table in the [1] slot. It switches the [1] table and this new one over and over. What am I doing wrong here? Similarly, if I have a few tables open, and I turn on the 'Enable Re-Size and Arrange Tables,' all the tables just start blinking around randomly, instead of just sticking in one spot.