Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 01:34 AM
SackUp SackUp is offline

Location: Undefeated as a Lawyer!
Default Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

This is very funny if she indeed does send a picture.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Autocratic Autocratic is offline

Location: D.C.

Ohhh lemme in on this crazy game! Is the profile back up and running?
Old 05-01-2006, 01:36 AM
SackUp SackUp is offline

Location: Undefeated as a Lawyer!

[ QUOTE ]
Here I am, ready to rain on your parade. This thread is clearly against Myspace and Yahoo! terms of service, as well as, likely against Two Plus Two terms. This thread should be deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you have anything better to do? This is obviously just a silly prank and no real harm will come of it.

I would prioritize which battles I try to make - there are MUCH more important ones out there.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Andrew Karpinski Andrew Karpinski is offline

Location: making out

Other girl :

She said :

I promise you, I have never posted anything even slightly pornographic on my page. I have no idea how this came about. Any of the people who I talk to regularly on myspace and who visit my page regularly can attest to the fact that I have never had such material on my page.

If you haven't posted anything pornographic in the past would you be interested in posting any in the future? You are very attractive.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:41 AM
illeagle illeagle is offline

Location: penis on my back, frighten me

You sir are a genius.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Andrew Karpinski Andrew Karpinski is offline

Location: making out

More material :

There are two girls, we'll call them idiot A and idiot B. I have accused idiot A of having pornography on her myspace and idiot B of being a member of the communist party and hating America.

My msg to idiot A :
"http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =73947233

is the individual who reported you to us. It is thanks to the ever vigilante members of the myspace community that pornography, especially involving animals, can be stopped.

While it appears you have removed the obscene material from your page you may still face Waterloo. You are no doubt aware of the consequences and penalties you may face for your crime.

It is very likely, unless you can explain in detail the events that have recently taken place concerning your myspace page that you will be banned from myspace for life.

Sadly,
Tom. "

The profile is of course, idiot B. This leads to :

I have one more question..I just recieved an email from a girl saying I reported her for pornography on her page??I did no such thing ..I didnt know the girl nor did I view her page??Could someone else be hacking into my acct.>? thanks katie

I respond :

Yes we did receive a report, from your account, that the user in question had pornography on her page. If you did not submit this report than it must have been another person who had access to your account; either a hacker or someone with access to your password.

Are you sure you did not report this girl for pornography usage?

she says :
No I didnt report the girl..I didnt even know her or view her page.This is very serious I think a hacker has hack into my computer.What can I do about this?
Old 05-01-2006, 02:08 AM
Andrew Karpinski Andrew Karpinski is offline

Location: making out

ok this girl is clearly retarded... she is not sending the pic now because she has to go use her friends digital camera.

I will send that pic. tommorow...After you get the pic.Im definately shutting down the "my space"acct down...I do alot on my comp. and I dont need any hackers in my files. Thanks for clearing this up. -katie-

Old 05-01-2006, 02:09 AM
sledghammer sledghammer is offline

My god. That's comedy.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:10 AM
SoCalRugger SoCalRugger is offline

Location: on the raggedy edge

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to make her close her myspace account... do I?

[/ QUOTE ]
No. That goes from being amusing to just being an ass.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:12 AM
Autocratic Autocratic is offline

Location: D.C.

You can then tell her that you'd like another picture, this time of her in a bathing suit and licking her lips. I messaged a girl with this minutes ago:

Hi,

We have been alerted to the presence of material deemed unsuitable for MySpace on your personal page. Several users complained that a certain picture on your page was offensive. Upon investigating, we have discovered that this picture is no longer on your page. Still, we must issue a warning - MySpace will not tolerate pornographic or otherwise offensive pictures on its pages. In the future, any pictures showing any variety of the "dirty sanchez" will result in the deletion of your account. Before you ask, the "Cleveland steamer" is also forbidden. Thank you.

--Tom
Closed Thread