FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Un-Ban Poster \'MyTurn2Raise\'

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
like i said in mod forum my intention really was not to make some kind of no QFT rule in OOT. i think it is dumb as hell but i don't think anyone should be punished for using it. the only exception of course was when i anticipated the horrible joke that would be made and tried to cut it off at the pass.

anyway i agreed in the mod forum that 14 days is kinda over the top, i think something like 2 days would have been better.

so anyway i agree with mat about the unbanning, whatever but i don't agree w/ mat when he says the OP should not have been made. it's no different than if someone made an OP making some general observation about something that really bugs them that they have been seeing a lot of recently but haven't said anything about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the clarification, daryn. You do in fact seem like a reasonable guy, as was claimed in the OOT thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

his "reasonable" stance only came AFTER he was slapped on the wrist by admins and his banning was reversed by someone with more "internet power" than him.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're wrong, i did not read any of the replies before i made my post. i also went to unban myturn2raise myself and simply noticed he had been unbanned. i just woke up.

[/ QUOTE ]

lollll
Old 02-07-2007, 03:43 PM

Such a balla lifestyle. Wield your internet e-peen with wanton disregard into the wee hours of the night then sleep until 2:00 PM on a Wed.

I got to get in on this serious business.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
like i said in mod forum my intention really was not to make some kind of no QFT rule in OOT. i think it is dumb as hell but i don't think anyone should be punished for using it. the only exception of course was when i anticipated the horrible joke that would be made and tried to cut it off at the pass.

anyway i agreed in the mod forum that 14 days is kinda over the top, i think something like 2 days would have been better.

so anyway i agree with mat about the unbanning, whatever but i don't agree w/ mat when he says the OP should not have been made. it's no different than if someone made an OP making some general observation about something that really bugs them that they have been seeing a lot of recently but haven't said anything about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the clarification, daryn. You do in fact seem like a reasonable guy, as was claimed in the OOT thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

his "reasonable" stance only came AFTER he was slapped on the wrist by admins and his banning was reversed by someone with more "internet power" than him.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're wrong, i did not read any of the replies before i made my post. i also went to unban myturn2raise myself and simply noticed he had been unbanned. i just woke up.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocking coincidence. im surprised you were even able to get a good nights sleep with that weighing on your conscience.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lollll

[/ QUOTE ]

disbelief i guess? no reason to lie really. of course 14 days is over the top, even as i enacted the ban i knew it would be changed to something more reasonable, probably by myself. 2p2 really is serious business.. the way people get worked up about "forum injustice" is really funny to me.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is pretty effing hilarious.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:46 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
disbelief i guess? no reason to lie really. of course 14 days is over the top, even as i enacted the ban i knew it would be changed to something more reasonable, probably by myself. 2p2 really is serious business.. the way people get worked up about "forum injustice" is really funny to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize that YOU are the person who got worked up. and that YOU made a thread pointing out how much you hated people doing something and then banned someone for doing it. LOL at saying everyone else is taking things too seriously.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You know, there really aren't too many people worked up about forum injustice. Most people are just laughing at how stupid this entire thing is and how retarded a modding decision that was. I know you'd like to rationalize all this as stupid internet nerds getting worked up over nothing since that way you don't have to think about it too hard.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, everyone else in this situation is overreacting

holy irony
Old 02-07-2007, 03:49 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
holy irony

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT?
Old 02-07-2007, 03:50 PM

it seems i am being misunderstood/misinterpreted no matter what i say so i will just clap out. k guys gl in life
Closed Thread