Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

I got quite a few that went through instantly. The last few are taking a bit longer.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, I'm doing a transfer for someone but still pokerstars haven't approved yet. Normally it takes 5 minutes with me. How long does it take with u guys??

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine they are overwhelmed, it's also possible that they staff based on demand and historical demand for this time of the week is probably low so they may be shorthanded.

lastly, I suggest people who make transfers insert a comment into the "optional comments for support" section of the transfer request and simply write something to the effect "this is a valid transfer and I trust (the recipient's name here) to be a loyal stars customer who plans on playing this money at the tables"

or something to that effect. it MIGHT make stars job easier and yours quicker especially on the larger transfers.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:29 PM

Just finished transferring $2200 from NT to Stars with Van Strummer. Nice guy, did 4 transactions with a 5% fee. OMGOOGLE A+++ RECOMMENDED TO ALL.

Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me too. 2p2 is a great community.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys, I'm doing a transfer for someone but still pokerstars haven't approved yet. Normally it takes 5 minutes with me. How long does it take with u guys??

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine they are overwhelmed, it's also possible that they staff based on demand and historical demand for this time of the week is probably low so they may be shorthanded.

lastly, I suggest people who make transfers insert a comment into the "optional comments for support" section of the transfer request and simply write something to the effect "this is a valid transfer and I trust (the recipient's name here) to be a loyal stars customer who plans on playing this money at the tables"

or something to that effect. it MIGHT make stars job easier and yours quicker especially on the larger transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]

this makes sense. Stars is most likely checking the background history of the recipient.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:31 PM

I've got a small transfer (approx. $600...maybe more later if my EFT gets cancelled) that I am looking to move from Neteller to Stars. PM me if you can help.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:33 PM

I am looking to do a chunk into stars, if you have a high deposit limit there and are interested, please PM me.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:37 PM

MAD PROPS TO MAD MAT!!!!!!!

We just went through a SEAMLESS transfer of 1100 dollars from my neteller account to pokerstars. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED he may have reached his limit today but i suggest you contact him if you need transfers done

Thanks again Mat

Dave Gorcyca
Old 01-28-2007, 01:38 PM

So someone hacks a NeTeller account and gets someone in this thread to transfer it to the hackers Stars or Ft account.

Brilliant.

ToT
Old 01-28-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So someone hacks a NeTeller account and gets someone in this thread to transfer it to the hackers Stars or Ft account.

Brilliant.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] NeTeller [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

What a mess.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:45 PM

radiihead just helped me move ~$1000 off neteller into FTP. Smooth transaction. Would recommend.
Closed Thread