Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

I love men....and I go out of my way to let them know. I do not have a hurtful attitude towards men unless, again, some guy at the table brushes up against my double DD's on purpose. I cannot tell you how many times this happens a weekend. Yes they are real and get over it. Just ask me to settle your bet with your buddy beside you....don't touch!
Old 12-16-2006, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi has corrected many of your supposed facts

[/ QUOTE ]
Based on most of the people with first hand expeirence here Brandi's word should not be taken as gospel.

[ QUOTE ]
there is nothing wrong with brandi teasing 2+2ers and than them sending money to her. They get entertainment and reward her however much they want.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brandi was asking for money in the other thread.

[ QUOTE ]

How would you like it if your mother/sister said she was raped and than the supposed rapist said that she was dancing like a stripper and wearing low cut shirts. Does that mean she should have been raped?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a horrible argument and just an appeal to emotions.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I love men....and I go out of my way to let them know. I do not have a hurtful attitude towards men unless, again, some guy at the table brushes up against my double DD's on purpose. I cannot tell you how many times this happens a weekend. Yes they are real and get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean they are DDDDs?
Old 12-16-2006, 08:34 PM

Blackjack:

So you don't have to have critical reading skills to be a 'journalist'?

My post has nothing to do with Brandi and everything to do with how big of a douche you are and how useless you are on this forum. If you read the other Brandi thread you'd notice that I had some unsavory things to say to her.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yo yo jiggity-wiggity bang bang -- when I'm not failing to man up on Chipotle-burrito-eating prop bets, I enjoy implying things like "blackjack777 does not deserve to get banned" despite the obviously retarded job he's done in this thread in an attempt to troll and get a little bit of attention from a girl because he got tired of being brushed off by the opposite sex and also living in the basement of his parents' house. Holla!

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't specifically mention Blackjack, in fact he's coming off like a huge douche but I still don't think he's done anything "bannable". Same thing for BluffTHIS, even though he made a totally retarded post that's been quoted like eighty times in the course of this thread.

Also, if my series of responses is enough to dissuade some clueless schlub from giving her money, then I've done my job.

Also, your account name makes Baby Jesus cry. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2006, 08:42 PM

Dadswell.. your avatar rocks.. HAHAHA

I wonder if Kathy Leibert is staking anyone. If she put her penis on my back I would need some counseling too.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:48 PM

Suggested criteria for banning:

Anyone that uses "Holla!" anywhere in a post.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Based on most of the people with first hand expeirence here Brandi's word should not be taken as gospel.

[ QUOTE ]
there is nothing wrong with brandi teasing 2+2ers and than them sending money to her. They get entertainment and reward her however much they want.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How would you like it if your mother/sister said she was raped and than the supposed rapist said that she was dancing like a stripper and wearing low cut shirts. Does that mean she should have been raped?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this will be my last post on here for quite a while

You people are some of the dumbest people in the world.
I have never said what she says is entirely correct. Im sure there are some exaggerations.

i dont care if she was asking for money. What does that have to do with her claims?

and my last point is not just an appeal to emotions. it is an appeal to humanity. You guys are sick. Brandi might be too, but that is not what im argueing.

whatever, i just hope brandi resolves this situation and capt franklin comments.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:50 PM

brandi, it is terrible that this happened to you. take a break from poker for a while.

gl
Old 12-16-2006, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this will be my last post on here for quite a while

You people are some of the dumbest people in the world.
I have never said what she says is entirely correct. Im sure there are some exaggerations.

i dont care if she was asking for money. What does that have to do with her claims?

and my last point is not just an appeal to emotions. it is an appeal to humanity. You guys are sick. Brandi might be too, but that is not what im argueing.

whatever, i just hope brandi resolves this situation and capt franklin comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, just read the thread before taking a stance. It does not reflect positively on you to argue stuff out of context.

Also, I have not stated that her story is false. I stated that we should wait to see what the Capt. says in defense. HOwever, given all of the preceding threads on this, I believe there is a basis for dismissing her story out of hand. Therefore, I will not blame anyone for thinking the story is wildly exaggerated.
Closed Thread