Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If dont push. push the turn?
yes 4 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 12:47 PM

Default Re: **Offical uNL Microbrew thread: October**

Sweet ama. Nice place.

[/daydream]
I think you and Matrix (and anyone lese who wants to go) should setup an 'IT consultancy' for uk 2+2 refugees that want to become Oz ballas?

Playing pokah on the gold coast [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/daydream]
Old 10-24-2006, 01:55 PM

Man,

I wanted to nap. Im tired. Now my roommates hippo girlfriend comes in and he and her are doing their whole lay in the bed thing and talk really annoyingly, ruining my chance at a nap. God I [censored] hate her. She is so [censored] annoying. Jesus christ, why dont they ever go in her room.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man,

I wanted to nap. Im tired. Now my roommates hippo girlfriend comes in and he and her are doing their whole lay in the bed thing and talk really annoyingly, ruining my chance at a nap. God I [censored] hate her. She is so [censored] annoying. Jesus christ, why dont they ever go in her room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol shared rooms must bite soo hard. I'd go [censored] mad. A man needs his privacy!
Old 10-24-2006, 02:03 PM

EMc - Ugh, I don't know you can do it. I did the work full-time + night school thing just so I wouldn't have to share a dorm.

ama - those pictures are absolutely stunning.

munkey - I think that's a great idea.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:06 PM

*weep*

ama, you've made me want to return to South America. Not that I didn't want to before, but those pictures trigger memories...
Old 10-24-2006, 02:51 PM

The power of the semi-bluff. Amazingly I didn't get what I wanted which was a turn fold or hitting my hand on the river. And yet....he folds on the river for his last $7??

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) internettexasholdem.com

SB ($49.50)
BB ($22.65)
UTG ($65.05)
UTG+1 ($69)
MP1 ($76.10)
MP2 ($91.55)
MP3 ($47.85)
Hero ($49.50)
Button ($30.95)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls $0.50, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $1.5</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+1 calls $1, MP3 calls $1, Hero calls $1.

Flop: ($6.75) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $4</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP3 folds, Hero calls $4.

Turn: ($14.75) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $6</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $18</font>, Button calls $12.

River: ($50.75) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $26 (All-In)</font>, Button folds.

Final Pot: $76.75
Old 10-24-2006, 02:56 PM

He was on clubs or oesd. Your play sucks ass though. Check-raising that turn bites. Lead the flop. Lol, why shove that river?
Old 10-24-2006, 03:01 PM

Wow, you're a real friendly dude Jay.

I don't see why check-raising the turn bites, I have outs and am looking for a fold. The only problem I see with it is that I should have c/r all in. And I'm betting the river so that I don't have to show down with king high, especially given he only has 7 dollars left.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:15 PM

Buyer beware.

This is an email I just sent to FTP support. This kind of thing is rare, but it does happen.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

I sat down at NL100 6m table 'Blackhawk' today and player 'capcitydj' was on my right. Not long after I sat down he asked to me message him on AIM. I'm a well-known poster on the twoplustwo.com forums ("The Grunch" http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...hp?User=16000) and my FTP screenname is not a secret. People sometimes want to say hi to me or ask for advice. So even though I didn't know this person, I messaged him on AIM.

I asked him if he was a 2p2er, he said no. He said that I didn't know him. He said that he wanted to team up and "hustle these guys."

Of course I said no, and got up from the table as soon as the blind came around. I don't want to play in crooked games, and I know that it's -EV for there to be crooked games, even if I'm not playing in them. And that's why I'm sending this email.

Thanks for you attention.

John 'TrprJohn'
"The Grunch" on 2p2

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-24-2006, 04:21 PM

ama, those of us of Scottish/Nordic extraction just want to know: where is the cold, biting wind, where is the slate gray sky, and where for God's sake are the SHEEP? How can you call a place home without COLD RAIN AND SHEEP?!?

The really amazing thing about those pictures is the fact that there is not a single soul in them. If there is any place in the entire U.S. where one could take such a picture (Hawaii excepted), I'd be surprised.

Wow. Just wow.
Closed Thread