Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2006, 05:42 AM

Default Version 2.16 beta

Added a new navigation mode (ActiveTable). Gnumsploitz asked for it here.
I haven't tested it on any site but Stars, so be careful.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:21 AM

Default Re: Version 2.16 beta

[ QUOTE ]
Added a new navigation mode (ActiveTable). Gnumsploitz asked for it here.
I haven't tested it on any site but Stars, so be careful.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very nice, it just gets better and better. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Tried it on Betfair, and it worked perfectly.

A funny thing on PokerStars is that the active table windows are the same color as the ones that are not active. It makes it impossible to see what table the focus is currently on.

I still cant get images for the starsButton_Pics folder to work. I have tried making several times unsucsessfull. The potStars_Pics works fine. Is it possible to post someone that are working here maybe?

Edit: when clicking the Dont Post button on Betfair it also clicks the check\fold button.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Very nice, it just gets better and better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. I'm kind of upset that a primitive thing like that works so well. But whatever makes you happy...

[ QUOTE ]
A funny thing on PokerStars is that the active table windows are the same color as the ones that are not active. It makes it impossible to see what table the focus is currently on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's bizzaro. Not a clue why they do that.
Gnumsploitz said he plays with overlap (a lot of overlap) so in that case it's easy - the active table is the one on top, always. If you're playing without overlap, the "real" AQ is probably better.

[ QUOTE ]
I still cant get images for the starsButton_Pics folder to work. I have tried making several times unsucsessfull. The potStars_Pics works fine. Is it possible to post someone that are working here maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you trying for re-sized tables? There's no support for PSBs on resized tables yet (since nobody asked for it...).
Otherwise, are you using one of the default mods, and if so, which one?

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: when clicking the Dont Post button on Betfair it also clicks the check\fold button.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got a reply.

[ QUOTE ]
Further to your query below, please be informed that following the
recent update, you need to register an account in order to be able to
play for fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid [censored]. Guess I'll have to open an account.

Edit: Their website is [censored] rediculous. The link that says "Sign up for a free Account!" takes me to some FAQ type thing. Wtf.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:14 AM

I use the Hyper-Simple Theme, and i dont think the tables are resized. Its the size that comes automaticly if you dont have the "remember postion" option on. I cant get the AQ to work either.(followed the instructions)
If it is easy to get the PSB to work in all sizes that would be fantastic, but the default is also good.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:16 AM

Okay, sorry, but I give up. After much trouble (you need a homephone number - what happens to people who just have a cell? And why doesn't it accept a german number? I ended up entering a random US number...) I managed to open an account. Alas, when I then tried to log in to the poker client it told me my password contained illegal characters (when previously they told me my password has to contain at least one special character or whatever). Then I had to answer my two security questions (and yes, I can remember what they were, after about 30 seconds), but my answers were incorrect so

[ QUOTE ]
Your have failed to correctly answer your security questions.
As a precautionary measure, your account has been suspended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:47 AM

Default Re: TableNavigator

hey I'm having trouble getting the slider to work in ring games on stars. I tried mappint it to the left/right buttons and t/g but all it does is clear out the betting amount. Anyone else experience this problem?
Old 07-26-2006, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey I'm having trouble getting the slider to work in ring games on stars. I tried mappint it to the left/right buttons and t/g but all it does is clear out the betting amount. Anyone else experience this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

What limit was this?
Old 07-26-2006, 09:06 AM

.05/.1

too low?

I had potbet problems too(ie betting .5 into a .7 pot when I use the 100% pot button)
Old 07-26-2006, 09:33 AM

Actually the slider wasn't working at all for cash games (forgot to remove the $ sign).
The PSB isn't working because the images got corrupted. (The wiki has got trouble with certain character that are used for the compression. It should work if you download the attachment, but apparently I mangaged to mix the two together somehow.)
I'll put up an update later to fix these two problems.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I use the Hyper-Simple Theme, and i dont think the tables are resized. Its the size that comes automaticly if you dont have the "remember postion" option on. I cant get the AQ to work either.(followed the instructions)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what's wrong. I tested it again and it's working fine for me.
It's a really simple process actually - we just get the color of the pixel (at the coordinates you clicked on when you did the configuration) and compare it to the color we saved (when you did the configuration).
Especially with the hyper simple theme, nothing much can go wrong.
Nothing I can tell you but to gice it another try.

[ QUOTE ]
If it is easy to get the PSB to work in all sizes that would be fantastic, but the default is also good.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll never have dynamic support for resizing tables, mostly because Stars isn't using standard resizing (the proportions of the little box with the pot size in it doesn't stay the same - it get's a little higher when you make the tables smaller).
But if people are willing to make there own images for there prefered table size, I can make the coordinates at which we search dynamic, which should do the trick.