Old 08-15-2006, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Features in next version

You home yet??? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-19-2006, 12:47 AM

Did Mark make it back from Vegas??
Old 08-23-2006, 11:34 AM

Im getting a bit worried.... Mark, where are you?
Old 08-23-2006, 02:30 PM

Hi all, sorry for not getting back before now.

@Brandon
MTH only supports one quadrant to contain to inactive tables.

@Ridonkulous
Can you still access www.multitablehelper.com and http://registrationserver.multitable.../service.asmx? Does it give you an error, or does it simply say that the license code isn't valid? Could you please email me the license code you're trying to use?

--

As an answer as to why my replies have been lacking:

Old 08-23-2006, 03:10 PM

SWEET. Welcome back... Was worried you had married with some vegas stripper and left us for good. Hope you had a good time.
That pic looks YUMMY! If you need help in any way (Betatesting or whatever...) just let me know... I have plenty of time over.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:38 AM

Welcome Back Orca!

Any eta on when the "suspend MTH" hot key will be added (for those of using the "Force MTH to Front" option so we can deal with the Bot Test, as well as being able to enter notes, etc?)

Also, some pics of you in Vegas would be nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2006, 10:29 AM

I'll try and get the key command for suspend in together with Stars support in .29. I'm hoping/planning on having .29 ready for release on monday.

You can find some pics from my vegas trip on my blog, www.improve.dk/blog/vegas2006 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

@Jesper_6
I am looking for beta testers, I'd strongly prefer people that are on MSN Messenger. Send me a mail in case you want to test it when i get something ready.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:30 PM

Hi Orca,

I really enjoyed your vegas trip description. I also enjoyed playing at the venetian (probably the same days you were there). My favorite: the American customs agent asks if you are headed for the WSOP and then: "He warned me that they did not look kindly upon foreign poker players entering the US and playing their tournaments while bringing back home the money they won". It doesn't get any more Ameri-centric than that. Well, it probably does. It was +EV of you to not remind him of what the "W" stands for.

OK, recently I've been using a variety of free programs and AHK scripts, available at OC, that contain terrific MT features not present in MTH.

1. The ability to rearrange tables in a manner that you choose (e.g., as Party Planner allows: pulling one table to another table's location and having them switch places and snap to it), without lossing the current auto placement features, which are great.

2. More auto betting options (e.g. as Party bet pot allows). Key assignments for PSB, 3/4 PSB, 1/2 PSB, would be great; as would a 2nd key based option to auto- enter those amounts into the betting window (without auto-betting) and then change, in BB increments, e.g. with the scroll wheel, before hitting the standard bet key. It is important that the flexibility of going from autobet, to autoenter and then adjust bet size, be done seamlessly (e.g., press the "ctrl" button when hitting the 3/4 psb auobet key, to make an auto-enter that can then be ajusted quickly).

Allowing users the flexibility to assign their own auto function keys, whenever possible, is very important (as you already do for several functions).

3. Auto reload (WHICH NOBODY HAS, so far as I know). I am sad to think of how much I've lost over the last year b/c I had failed to have the max.

I love MTH, and was one of your first users. But I'm finding that the above features do/would significantly speed up my ability to multi-table w/out leaking as much money in very common situations.

No criticisms implied. I am one of the early users of MTH and I still love it. But I find myself running more and more programs that contain MT features. I just want to see MTH to be a stand alone, difinitive MT program. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All the best.

Tera.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:27 PM

Just downloaded yesterday. It's a wonderful product; great work! I do have a request; I hope I can explain it well. As is you can control which quadrant is the active table quadrant. I would like to also be able to designate a “pending” quadrant for the next table in the queue, and/or “previous” quadrant, for the table after being active and acted on. The “previous” I think would be more valuable.

For example: 8 tabling you have quadrant 1 for the active table, you designate quadrant 2 for “pending” (on deck) table, and quadrant 3 for the most recently active table.

Hope that’s clear, thanks again!
Old 08-28-2006, 08:44 PM

Default Re: MTH released

Guess as of now, MTH is not compatible with snoop free... grrrrrrrrrrr

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post5138881