Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

[ QUOTE ]
my experience so far...
-created account on Feb 21; micro verification transaction from epass was found immediately when I looked at my bank info online.
-loaded account with $100 from my BoA Visa debit card
- ~20 minutes after creating the epass account I used it to make a $50 deposit into FullTilt to get epass linked with FullTilt; funds were in FullTilt practically immediately
-requested plastic ATM card from epass on Feb 21 (not received yet)
-added checking account as 2nd load option on Feb 21 to increase limits; micro verification deposits into checking account were received today Feb 26 and limits were immediately increased after I agreed to the $5 fee.

some questions for those farther along than I...
-how much longer to receive the plastic ATM card from epass?
-I'm ready to make withdrawals now from FullTilt, correct?
-with my increased limits, I have a $1k transaction limit so I can withdraw $1k per day from FullTilt to epass now?
-is the $1k available immediately in epass, or is there a waiting period on FullTilt's or epass's side?
-once the $1k is available in epass, I can immediately transfer that to my BoA checking account? waiting period before available in checking account?
-with respect to wait periods, etc, is it faster to get my money in hand via epass ATM card (once I have the card) or via transfer to my checking account
-anybody use the epass virtual visa to deposit into Bodog or Stars?

thanks to all posters earlier in this thread... my epass setup and deposit into fulltilt was quick and efficient thanks to what I learned from you all [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

update...
ATM card received in the mail today, Mar 2

question...
The return address on the envelop for the ATM card is in California. Is this outfit in the U.S.? If so, how concerned should we be?
Old 03-03-2007, 03:20 AM

Why doesn't Bodog support Epass yet ? I've got sports to gamble on dammit
Old 03-03-2007, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why doesn't Bodog support Epass yet ? I've got sports to gamble on dammit

[/ QUOTE ]

epass i believe is trying to stay away from sports betting gambling sites
Old 03-03-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Peer to Peer Transfer Fee US$0.25 per transfer for up to five transactions a day, and US$1.00 per transaction for each subsequent transaction in the same day

[/ QUOTE ]

Is anyone getting hit with a fee for moving $$ between poker sites? The Epassporte fee page mentions the above fees but are they talking about something else? Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2007, 11:03 AM

So, after upgrading to select, how much are you all able to withdraw into your bank account? I thought it was 1k, but I just tried and it won't let me transfer any more than $600.

Also, my ATM card shows a max withdraw of $320 instead of the $600 it is supposed to be. Hmm, doesn't seem much of an upgrade to select status if you can only withdraw another 100 into your bank account and another $20 from an ATM.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Peer to Peer Transfer Fee US$0.25 per transfer for up to five transactions a day, and US$1.00 per transaction for each subsequent transaction in the same day

[/ QUOTE ]

Is anyone getting hit with a fee for moving $$ between poker sites? The Epassporte fee page mentions the above fees but are they talking about something else? Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No fee to move money from poker site to poker site. The fees apply to moving money between bank accounts/cards and ePassporte.

My physical Visa came in the mail today. It was 16 days, including 2 weekends.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:32 PM

Has anyone used their epasse virtual visa (Not physical)to load on to Bodog? If so did you have any problems with Bodog's Credit Card verification process?

Thanks,
Old 03-04-2007, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yea im in same boat keep us updated on if/when you get the money back.

[/ QUOTE ]

The status was changed to 'drop' and I received my money back into my account on the same day that I made my previous post.

My other experiences with ePassporte have been positive. I've made two ATM withdrawals without any trouble, and going from poker site -> ePassporte -> cash in hand on the same day is a nice option to have available.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: First Time Loading EPP Account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did anyone deposit with a chase bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]
I did. Here's my epassporte odyssey:

- Signed up Feb 2
- Received Microdeposits around Feb 10th, attempted to load from Chase
- Load shows up on Epass Feb 22, make small deposits to Full Tilt & Stars to establish account
- Immediately request withdrawls, Full Tilt does it right away, Stars makes me wait 48 hours.
- Pay the $5 for preferred or whatever they call it, that was easy.
- Make first $600 withdrawl attempt to Chase on Feb 24, still waiting for the money to hit Chase. Requested one additional $600 withdrawl one day later ($600/day max)

[/ QUOTE ]

Update: The first $600 withdrawl finally hit my Chase bank account. I have successfully completed the entire process of linking my accounts to Epassporte, loading money to poker sites and then withdrawing to my bank. And it only took a month.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:08 PM

Default Re: First Time Loading EPP Account

I have signed up with epassporte and have a user name and password. I have verified a checking account and a credit card and I'm now waiting for my initial load to be cleared. The problem is (or at least I think so) I have not been given any account numbers or any other information from epassporte. Do I get this information after my initial load is cleared or do I only need a user name and password? Thanks in advance.
Closed Thread