Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2007, 05:03 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
the only time you have EVER tried to get me lynched was when you were a wolf, and it went down almost exactly the same as this game

[/ QUOTE ]
which game was that? can i read it? were you a wolf? in that game, did i come back at 9:00PM after my flight when all you had done was dancing around making a list and throwing random suspicion?

[ QUOTE ]
when you're a wolf, you target almost exclusively villagers on d1

[/ QUOTE ]
so, you're saying that if you were a wolf, that would prove i wasn't a wolf? bold leap of thinking there. in fact, really, really stupid thinking there.

[ QUOTE ]
you're the one that should be defending yourself; there is no reason at all that I should be on the block

[/ QUOTE ]
well, i just mentioned a few reasons, and so did others.

(1) You were the second biggest bandwagon yesterday, so you give us information and clearly other people agree you could be a wolf. It's NOT A HUGE STRETCH, even for someone of your mental faculties, to imagine that you might be a wolf here, so don't say that I or anyone should "know better."
(2) You posted very strangely close to lynch time, and the only wagon you happened to latch onto was a one-vote wagon that you created on a villager, which is why i thought (and still think) you were protecting someone, likely fmxda.
(3) MDoranD died, and he went screaming your name to the wind.

so i should be on the block, and not you?
Old 03-30-2007, 05:05 PM

i may miss lynch time today, so my vote will stay on soah because:

(a) he's not the seer
(b) he's likely a wolf
(c) he gives us incredible amounts of information

i long to see the day that we start resolving day 1
Old 03-30-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

(a) he's not the seer
(b) he's likely a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]
i still havent gotten to go over day 1 as much as id like, but iirc theres more to resolve from day 1 than soahs role. there was earlier activity as well that as telling.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:09 PM

I just posted the link to it

and I see you've posted a lot more circular reasoning on why I'm a wolf

too bad that villagers generally come up with reasons for someone to be a wolf BEFORE demanding that the person get lynched, rather than going back afterwards and coming up with "evidence" that all came after you called me a wolf

I can't believe no one is making a stand against this

this is LOL VILLAGE 101

I started the fmxda wagon and was happy to see him lynched, then shorty comes in and derails it by starting wagons on two villagers. then his evidence against me is that I derailed the fmxda train

so again

LOL VILLAGE

you guys are hopeless
Old 03-30-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

too bad that villagers generally come up with reasons for someone to be a wolf BEFORE demanding that the person get lynched, rather than going back afterwards and coming up with "evidence" that all came after you called me a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I had reasons for you being a wolf. But I didn't post them. So please point to my villager games where I post reasoning for people when I push their wagons late on day 1. You can't have it both ways. You can't say "YOU NEVER PUSH WOLVES!" and make it personal, then say "VILLAGERS ALWAYS HAVE REASONS!" You're not in my head. Don't pretend to know what I'm thinking. Don't make [censored] up.

Usually by now I pressure villagers into giving away their villagerness. Then I try to turn it around. See: Chim in CYOA, though I was unsuccessful. SOAH, YOU HAVE NOT DONE A SINGLE VILLAGERY THING TODAY. You contradicted yourself. You've done nothing but focus on how I must be a wolf. YOUR BASIC ASSUMPTION IS WRONG, thus I can't take anything else you say seriously. Do you understand that? You just keep scrambling and pushing against me. THAT NEVER WORKS. I will never, EVER stop voting you for trying to turn things around on me. I don't get scared off. Scott tried that in ASXI. Even if I hadn't peeked him, I don't think it would have worked.

And as for fmxda, I have this to say.

SOAH

EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR WOLF GAME IS VOTING FOR WOLVES AND THEN LEAVING THEIR WAGONS. It's common [censored] knowledge. You don't fool anyone.

I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD DO THAT TO FMXDA IF YOU WERE WOLVES.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(a) he's not the seer
(b) he's likely a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]
i still havent gotten to go over day 1 as much as id like, but iirc theres more to resolve from day 1 than soahs role. there was earlier activity as well that as telling.

[/ QUOTE ]
all i remember is what i saw at the end. i still haven't read the beginning. all i saw was votes for fmxda and soah, soah voting fmxda, then scrambling away from fmxda to vote me and forgetting all about fmxda very, very quickly.

the only person i will vote today besides soah is fmxda, with a very slight chance of siegmund or some other smaller wagon that got started day 1.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:26 PM

does anyone need me to bring up soah wolf games where he just attacks his partners then jumps off? because it's very, very easy.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:26 PM

and i leave this question for soah, AGAIN.

if i am a wolf, who are the other wolves? if i am a villager and your whole world has been turned upside down, who are the wolves?

you need to talk about something besides me.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:27 PM

guys, don't let soah get away with jumping around just saying my name. make him post CONTENT.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:28 PM

I mentioned this earlier, but my day one wagon was made of nothing and the people jumping on had no/extremely thin justifications.

Even now, I'm boiler's best vote. Yet the reasoning is nowhere to be found. WTF is up with that?? We have some wolves who are trying to get away with extremely obviously level one games, or villagers who are providing the wolves crazy cover by pretending to read people's souls.

My wolf list: everybody on my wagon yesterday + Neil