6 junkmail - alex, amplify, durron, nicholas, scott, wdcbooks
4 bobojedafan - junkmail, kyro, shortline, zurvan
2 thebram - chuckles, Voracious Reader
2 Voracious Reader - [censored], thebram
1 alex levin - patton
1 amplify - fnord
1 chuckles - tiedup
1 kyro - bobojedafan

Again, voting is not official until 7 Eastern.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:19 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

for the reasons I mentioned before, and to see how long it takes tiedup to remove his token vote for his wolf buddy,
unvote VR, vote chuckles
Old 05-04-2006, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious as to what everyone thinks of Sumzero. During the first brief run of this Sumzero was a villager, and was a lot more talkative and inquistive than he has been so far. Also when I asked him why he said he was a wolf during nonstar 2, he came back with a long reply, and said who should have been suspected because of that play. Then this game when I asked for an analysis of what we could make of Hornacek's I'm a wolf play, he just shrugged it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been quiet at various points in the game because of work meetings away from computer. I'm at a computer and just caught up with the thread. In the other game I wasn't lynched using the Hornacek's strategy until day 2 and there were others who were suspects at the time so there is more information to be gained. With respect to the Hornacek's strategy my only analysis was it was no more likely nor less likely that he was a wolf based on the stunt.

Based on memory yesterday the main people who were under by the village of consideration to be wolves were Hornacek, Elevens, Thebram.

Based on today's posts it seems like Elevens is looking more like a villager to me and Bobo and Junkmail join Thebram as suspects. Zurvan was a name a lot of people seemed to suspect in discussion but he didn't pick up votes. Not sure what to make of that.

Other than them I think we should consider the afk people. I agree that Shortline and others may have good reason to know that they can survive by staying silent. But I don't think we should be to happy with that as that seems to be a clear wolf thing. Not saying we should vote for all the afk or silent people, but we should at least force them to post thoughts and/or votes.

For now, I'll add a Thebram vote as I think it is possible that Bobo/Junkmail are villagers posting a lot.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for now i wanna keep pressure on the two bandwagons to see how things change as we get closer to the 7pm deadline

vote junkmail

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like the wolves are happy keeping the vote count on me. Nothing left to talk about while there is a villager on the gallows.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
for now i wanna keep pressure on the two bandwagons to see how things change as we get closer to the 7pm deadline

vote junkmail

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like the wolves are happy keeping the vote count on me. Nothing left to talk about while there is a villager on the gallows.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the unlikely event that, you are not a wolf I feel like the village will learn a lot, because the discussion of the issue has resulted in a lot of posting from a lot of people.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

vote junkmail

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the unlikely event that, you are not a wolf I feel like the village will learn a lot, because the discussion of the issue has resulted in a lot of posting from a lot of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my point, I'm a villager - the wolves are happy. If we get the votes on someone else (Bob - who everyone who thinks that I am a wolf, also thinks that HE is a wolf) we will get more discussion out of the day.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:55 PM

If you are a villager - you really are playing the worst I've seen you play.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:59 PM

I was just checking on some of our infrequent posters in this game.

TJ needs to be replaced. They replaced him as a mod in the WW III game going on right now. He hasn't posted on 2+2 since 5/01.

I think everyone should check out "Show all user's posts" option on everyone. Amazingly, people are posting in other games (current WW III), but not here. Why is that?

And, I'm going home for now. I will hopefully have to time to check in before the 7pm deadline.

Until then, I'll go with my vote from yesterday: Lynch Thebram (or unless something else comes up better).

EDIT: Jared, if TJ isn't a wolf, and is mod-killed, can we get something as compensation? Maybe both seers getting a look tonight?? Perhaps an angel role for a night or two?? Something????
Old 05-04-2006, 05:10 PM

Elevens. I tend to post when I have something to say. Read into that what you will.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:14 PM

mod announcement

TJ is MIA. He has been replaced by Traz.

Jared