Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would You Give Up Poker For True Love?
yes 293 72.35%
no 112 27.65%
Voters: 405. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2007, 02:15 PM

Default Re: **2007 AFC South Thread**

Houston, what is going on?
Old 09-30-2007, 03:30 PM

Texans wake up please, this is the Atlanta Falcons. They were supposed to go winless this year.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:43 PM

So are the Texans just pretending to be bad vs the Falcons so when they play the Jaguars they can beat them twice again this year?
Old 09-30-2007, 05:48 PM

HOU didn't get a lot of pressure on Joey today. I don't know, the Falcons just didn't really do anything wrong today. They played well enough to win. Good fundamental football.

Obv. coming into today I thought Hou would win this game but I watched the whole thing and am not shocked that they lost. Don't worry, Andre Johnson might be back in time for the Jax games. lol.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:50 AM

Today just made me realize that the Colts are a very scary team and Addai is a very very very good running back. I was so looking forward to Oct. 22, but each day that goes I feel more and more worried that the Jags really don't have a shot.

I'm very upset with the Texans loss, for lots of reason. First I jumped on that bandwagon too soon I guess, though it is only week 4. Another is it looks like that Oct 14 game has a 100% chance of being blacked out. If the Texans continued to ride high it might not have been. With the Chargers struggling, the Jags could possibly have 3 or 4 blackouts this year. This team is on life support in Jacksonville...
Old 10-01-2007, 01:19 AM

Blackouts!? All our games are on CBS...every single one. Y'all get blacked out??
Old 10-01-2007, 11:22 AM

I'm going to be sweating the Colts press conference pretty hard today. Lots of injuries for us yesterday.

Addai (shoulder): looked like he could have come back in but the the colts were up 15 and the clock was winding down. He stayed on the sideline and watched the finish without receiving significant medical treatment. I expect he'll be fine for TB next week.

Harrison (knee): Had a defender roll up on his leg from behind while blocking for Addai in the 2nd quarter. He came out for one play, then returned and caughta pass on th next play, extending his streak to 173 consecutive games with a catch (an NFL record to start a career). After that he went to the locker room and I didn't see him return.

Bob Sanders (shoulder): This one is a total mystery. I didn't see when he went out but he did not play the in the 2nd half. Obviously Bobzilla is known for 2 things: his incredible impact on the Colts D and his frustrating propensity to get hurt often. Matt Giordano played very well in his place, but he is not Bob.

Rob Morris (knee): This looked serious. Morris was carted of the field with his knee immobilized. Morris was the only LB that seemed up to the task of taking on Travis Henry in the first half. I think there is a strong possibility that he'll be on the IR and done for the year.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:03 PM

They said on CBS than Sanders had a bruised rib.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They said on CBS than Sanders had a bruised rib.

[/ QUOTE ]

Colts.com says shoulder. Last night on the radio post game they said ab muscle. Its a head scratcher at this point.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:12 PM

That game was fun to watch yesterday, because Denver's run defense and special teams are even worse than ours. It's been a long time since the Colts have owned a team on special teams.