Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Re: ***Official Ron Paul video thread***

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, this isn't Ron Paul but this is seriously awesome, Tucker totally flummoxes this Democrat strategist by pointing out that Hillary's Foreign Policy = GWB's Foreign Policy and Hillary = GWB = Neocon

Video

[/ QUOTE ]

Good find.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, this isn't Ron Paul but this is seriously awesome, Tucker totally flummoxes this Democrat strategist by pointing out that Hillary's Foreign Policy = GWB's Foreign Policy and Hillary = GWB = Neocon

Video

[/ QUOTE ]

omg, I just watched this again. It's so unbelievably telling, amusing, and horrifying simultaneously. I just caught the bit at the end where the democrat strategist is lamenting the fact that we are currently unable to perpetually maintain two and a half wars around the world! ZOMG, whatever will we do?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, wtf is that all about? One moment he says she is about bringing people together, then a minute later he is pissed because our military cant take on all our competitors at the same time?
Old 11-01-2007, 02:03 AM

I like Tucker, he's spot on there. Dems are going to end up being very disappointed in 4 years if Hilary gets elected.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:39 PM

http://www.operationnh.com/ is in the process of editing some commercials right meow, and they have a goal at the bottom of the page to get 100 different Meetup groups to air TV ads for Ron Paul. but only $1000 for TV time? really??
Old 11-02-2007, 05:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeWHmehAH28

This isn't a Ron Paul clip, but he's one of the tags and I stumbled across it. Pretty decent summary for an 8 minute clip.

Also, RP has basically grown even with Thompson on the intrade lines. His range is 7.5-8.5 while Thompson is 8.1-8.3 (and both are about a full point ahead of McCain).

The fact that he's polling so low and a market still believes that for some reason there's an 8% chance he will win is pretty damn encouraging for the message of liberty.

I mean, to me it's exactly that, an 8% chance. Big whoop. But I'm confident that people sort of "get it" since the market sees his potential even though the polls are still bad. Although, the money has a lot to do with it. But still, I'm encouraged.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeWHmehAH28

This isn't a Ron Paul clip, but he's one of the tags and I stumbled across it. Pretty decent summary for an 8 minute clip.

Also, RP has basically grown even with Thompson on the intrade lines. His range is 7.5-8.5 while Thompson is 8.1-8.3 (and both are about a full point ahead of McCain).

The fact that he's polling so low and a market still believes that for some reason there's an 8% chance he will win is pretty damn encouraging for the message of liberty.

I mean, to me it's exactly that, an 8% chance. Big whoop. But I'm confident that people sort of "get it" since the market sees his potential even though the polls are still bad. Although, the money has a lot to do with it. But still, I'm encouraged.

[/ QUOTE ]

yo, it's not an "8% chance" fwiw.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:56 AM

It is what it is.

To me an open betting market is as reliable of an odds maker as you can get. I'm not sure what you're getting at, or if this is some sort of joke or reference that I'm not getting.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:25 AM

I'm watching cnn right now, supposedly Anderson Cooper? And they seem to be focusing a lot on Ron Paul (just caught the end of a segment, and the lady said "when we come back...more ron paul stuff" Whats goin on? Is this stuff replay, and if so, is it in this thread?
Old 11-04-2007, 09:35 AM

Ron Paul interview on Bloomberg

Pretty good, mostly economic stuff.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:18 AM

It is now November 5th.

In case you wanted to know.

You know, if you were planning on doing anything today.

Or something.