Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When is the 75 going in?
turn 13 56.52%
river 5 21.74%
It never/sometimes gets into the pot 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: \"riggedpoker.com - 100% rigging guaranteed\"

[ QUOTE ]
Josem is practically inviting you to take a look at his strategy posts so that you can continue to learn a bit more about the game and all you can do is criticize him for playing SNG's and insult him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Realjaydub could learn a lot more by reading strategy posts by people <u>other</u> than me. The more I learn about poker the more I realise how little I know.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah its my fault you completely edited your post after i already responded.I shouldve read what you didnt write yet lol...Fixed it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its ur fault you're retarded.

I only edited to fix typos.

[/ QUOTE ]Thats actually a lie.But i dont care,im out of this one,its going nowhere fast.Peace!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I understand that.

He does not play 6-max SNG's.

He plays 6-max NL cash-games AND SNG's.
He has already told you that but you seem determined to not believe him or something.

Your reading comprehension is really struggling.

Regarding Jeff or Dad: You know nothing about his aggression factor. All you know is that he raises more pre-flop than you do but this has nothing to do with post-flop aggression-factor.

25/20 is pretty decent for 6-max games although I am admittedly not an expert.

You might be amazed to know that some of these posters who you are insulting really are actually trying to help you but your attitude is getting in the way.

If you changed your tone immediately and respectfully asked for input then you would get even more than you already have.

Instead you are trying to turn the whole thing into a big e-penis match when it's obvious that you play an inferior game and are talking with posters who play mostly pretty well.

Josem is practically inviting you to take a look at his strategy posts so that you can continue to learn a bit more about the game and all you can do is criticize him for playing SNG's and insult him.

It's really really weird to watch.
Are you drunk or high or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL No I'm not drunk or high

You guys are seriously a bunch of nutbags.

Everything I post you pick at, someone post something similar and they "right where they should be"

How about quit insulting me? Is it really that hard to figure out?

Initially the nerd herd could have simply pointed out what my numbers should be and why,,,,but no, the nerd herd -small penis club feels the need to insult me from the get go.

So piss off eh?
Old 08-19-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Realjaydub could learn a lot more by reading strategy posts by people <u>other</u> than me. The more I learn about poker the more I realise how little I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks

I look forward to seeing your stats.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:50 PM

josem - understood. But your approach and your strategy posts would clearly be worth a perusal by our good friend regardless.

5th street - Yeah, I said the same "I'm out" thing a bit earlier. I let myself get sucked back in about 15 times now. I'm just not strong enough to be able to look away.

realjay - dude, you kept insulting him for not being a cash-game player when he was telling you that he plays cash-games. That was just weird. That was why I was wondering if you were drunk or something.
Because after like the 5th time of him saying that he plays cash-games and then you saying "LOL...you don't even play cash-games you retard" one began to deduce that you are either intentionally being silly or you were somehow out of it for whatever reason.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Andathar, can you point me to a thread that contains full ring poker tracker stats?

Supposedly they're everywhere....I can't find them.

[/ QUOTE ]

FR forums have a ton of those threads, even in their LC thread
Old 08-19-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
josem - understood. But your approach and your strategy posts would clearly be worth a perusal by our good friend regardless.

5th street - Yeah, I said the same "I'm out" thing a bit earlier. I let myself get sucked back in about 15 times now. I'm just not strong enough to be able to look away.

realjay - dude, you kept insulting him for not being a cash-game player when he was telling you that he plays cash-games. That was just weird. That was why I was wondering if you were drunk or something.
Because after like the 5th time of him saying that he plays cash-games and then you saying "LOL...you don't even play cash-games you retard" one began to deduce that you are either intentionally being silly or you were somehow out of it for whatever reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in my frenzy i must have missed it after reading "I primarily 6-max sngs"

So yeah, I'll call myself a retard for that...I found it humorous that a sng player would be critiquing my cash play, thats all.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Andathar, can you point me to a thread that contains full ring poker tracker stats?

Supposedly they're everywhere....I can't find them.

[/ QUOTE ]

FR forums have a ton of those threads, even in their LC thread

[/ QUOTE ]

If they're everywhere the search engine should find them.

If anyone has a direct link, hook me up.

Thanks
Old 08-19-2007, 10:04 PM

"Well in my frenzy i must have missed it after reading "I primarily 6-max sngs"

I don't believe he ever said that.
If you go back and read you will see that he said he plays 6-max AND sng's.
When somebody says 6-max in that context they are obviously referring to cash-games.

Then after that he and I both told you SEVERAL times that he DOES play cash-games.

I don't know where any stats discussions or screenshots might be and don't feel like looking for them. But if you read around you should be able to find them eventually.

adanthar already suggested you could read the NC thread because there are apparently some that are already in there. so why don't you try doing that?
Old 08-19-2007, 10:06 PM

I tried looking dude, what else do you want me to do.