Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 01:14 AM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

this thread is incredible. the funny thing is, mythra is kind of in a double-edged sword situation.. where he's either the biggest idiot alive, or a despicable scammer. either way he loses.

of course the most likely scenario is that he is both.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:15 AM

i will send $100, maybe more to the OP if he pursues legal action against mythra and is successful.

i'm sure a handful of others would do the same.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:17 AM

Mythra, you could gain a tiny bit of respect here if your next post was along the lines of:

“Okay, guys, here’s the truth. Poker has ruined my life. The reason why the first credit card of $140 was declined is because all of my credit cards are maxed due to my gambling problem. I am very sorry for this mess Alex. It was never my intent to scam you out of $2k, but I can’t help myself sometimes. Once I dipped below $2k, I was hoping to win it back and transfer the money, but FT closed my account. I have a problem. I know that now more than ever before. I am going to seek help for my addiction right now… is Cardrunners any good?”
Old 02-13-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i will send $100, maybe more to the OP if he pursues legal action against mythra and is successful.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Op pursues legal action he'll almost certainly get that last $100 back. Restitution is nearly always included as part of a plea bargain in a crime involving a victim. I mean, when mythra's options become pay restitution and get 1 year in jail and 5 years probation, or don't pay restitution and get straight jail for 5 years, which one do you think he chooses?
Old 02-13-2007, 01:20 AM

I can't believe nobody can see the truth. Mythra died in that car accident, and the scammer has been using his identity ever since.

Duh.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If Op pursues legal action he'll almost certainly get that last $100 back. Restitution is nearly always included as part of a plea bargain in a crime involving a victim. I mean, when mythra's options become pay restitution and get 1 year in jail and 5 years probation, or don't pay restitution and get straight jail for 5 years, which one do you think he chooses?

[/ QUOTE ]

i just happened to choose $100 on a whim, i almost said $500.. i might go that high. i'm just talking about how much money i and others would pay to see a conviction here.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mythra, you could gain a tiny bit of respect here if your next post was along the lines of:

“Okay, guys, here’s the truth. Poker has ruined my life. The reason why the first credit card of $140 was declined is because all of my credit cards are maxed due to my gambling problem. I am very sorry for this mess Alex. It was never my intent to scam you out of $2k, but I can’t help myself sometimes. Once I dipped below $2k, I was hoping to win it back and transfer the money, but FT closed my account. I have a problem. I know that now more than ever before. I am going to seek help for my addiction right now… is Cardrunners any good?”

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. His clock is running out also. Giddyup mythra for your own sake. At this point you might consider sending the OP a bit extra, I'd highly recommend it. Your rent and girlfriend, not so much. Look ahead a level or 2.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:24 AM

mythra was supposed to do transfer for me, but bailed because i couldn't prove i was "legit"-very rude like, too. luckly i got my money out with the help of other posters here (thanks again!!)

Old 02-13-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mythra was supposed to do transfer for me, but bailed because i couldn't prove i was "legit"-very rude like, too. luckly i got my money out with the help of other posters here (thanks again!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Try wood or Bricks next time stinky wolf. LOL.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:38 AM

Well, I'm off to bed, but I really am concerned for Mythra, we haven't heard from him ina while, and we all know that there is a criminal mastermind out there with unfettered access to Mythra's home, bank account, email, poker accounts, and neteller account. Who's to say what this evil genius may do next.
Closed Thread