Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2006, 06:19 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

bump

how is the weekend going FON
Old 10-15-2006, 11:15 PM

My weekend went well, E.Z., how about yours?

All emails/support tickets have been replied to - if you have submitted ID for verification, you will have received an acceptance (or in some cases, denial) email to confirm receipt of your verification documents. If you have not yet submitted ID, I kindly request that you do so at your earliest convenience to avoid payment delays. Thank you.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:47 PM

Got my e-mail saying i'm verified.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:23 AM

Good luck to everyone, you probably will get paid now since the fear of God was put into FON. I find it cute that his buddy/shill/business rival Leeroy Jenkins is nothing more than a high schooler who started all this ruckuss. No wonder Frist and crew wanna cut us all off, because of people like Leeroy and FON. Leeroy was kind enough to ask for some help in the Finance forum for his High School stock game.

-Brendan
Old 10-16-2006, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good luck to everyone, you probably will get paid now since the fear of God was put into FON. I find it cute that his buddy/shill/business rival Leeroy Jenkins is nothing more than a high schooler who started all this ruckuss. No wonder Frist and crew wanna cut us all off, because of people like Leeroy and FON. Leeroy was kind enough to ask for some help in the Finance forum for his High School stock game.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations - looking back on your previous posts in this discussion, it looks like you too have taken a 180. I knew you'd come around. Nonetheless, I still have no idea who my "buddy/shill/business rival" Leeroy is [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2006, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations - looking back on your previous posts in this discussion, it looks like you too have taken a 180. I knew you'd come around. Nonetheless, I still have no idea who my "buddy/shill/business rival" Leeroy is [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because he doesn't know what he's talking about and likes to make assumptions.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you know the power of a lawsuit hanging over your head or your reputation being destroyed at the school you are attending is pretty powerful pursuasion. You are still gonna make a killing off not paying the people who don't jump through hopes with ID's and who aren't from this board but congrats on the partial 180 you did instead of running with everyone's money like you were going to at first. You still haven't said I am sorry for trying to run with everyone's money, until then you will never have any respect on these boards.

Also if you don't truely know Leeroy then congrats, you have picked up an internet mancrush. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
-Brendan
Old 10-16-2006, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah you know the power of a lawsuit hanging over your head or your reputation being destroyed at the school you are attending is pretty powerful pursuasion. You are still gonna make a killing off not paying the people who don't jump through hopes with ID's and who aren't from this board but congrats on the partial 180 you did instead of running with everyone's money like you were going to at first. You still haven't said I am sorry for trying to run with everyone's money, until then you will never have any respect on these boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do apologize, to all of you, for even allowing the thought to enter my mind...but to be completely honest, I made the decision to stand tall and meet my obligations long before the threats came (thanks both to my conscience, and an insightful friend). Regardless of that, I think that more so than the angry threats, chopstix’s posts would have been most influential in persuading me to do the right thing. I’m sure some of you can relate to the forces at work here – a naïve feeling of “everything will be ok, it’s just the internet” mixed with an unfortunate lack of empathy for the members who are the very same people who’ve allowed me to make my way through college working summers only for “extra cash.” That said, I understand the frustration I’ve caused, and I do sincerely apologize for that, but keep in mind that I’m only 21, so while I’m far from a child…I’m also still traveling through life finding what’s right and wrong, and learning from my mistakes. I’m not trying to make excuses, just looking for some understanding and forgiveness, I suppose.

Now for an update: It looks like funds should be allocated in time to make payments by the 20th, assuming NETeller doesn’t delay things too long while verifying my identity (again) due to the amount being deposited. Additionally, I think I’m going to have to go-to-bat with Party Partners for the Starluck/Planetluck commission for September – I assumed the delay was due to the UIGEA, but apparently commissions were paid to other affiliates around the 9th. Unfortunately, (as many of you might know) Party Partners has been less-than-friendly to ‘luck affiliates…so I’m going into this letting you all know that the probability of success here isn’t great.

[ QUOTE ]
Also if you don't truely know Leeroy then congrats, you have picked up an internet mancrush. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

I truely do not know Leeroy.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

All emails/support tickets have been replied to - if you have submitted ID for verification, you will have received an acceptance (or in some cases, denial) email to confirm receipt of your verification documents. If you have not yet submitted ID, I kindly request that you do so at your earliest convenience to avoid payment delays. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I submitted ID for verification @Oct 11, 2006 2:22 AM EST and have received no response as of now.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I submitted ID for verification @Oct 11, 2006 2:22 AM EST and have received no response as of now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please check your spam folders - I've resent your confirmation just in case. Thanks.