Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2006, 12:13 AM

Default Re: Q!

This is my nightmare. I suck at these decisions. Thanks a lot, wolf.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:15 AM

okay...i was saving this because i was afraid if i posted it earlier, and dmk was innocent, i would die as a villager.

just look back to day 2 (or 3? the one where chuckles died) for evidence that dmk is a wolf and i'm a villager. reread all the action. all 3 of the wolves ganged up on SH. dmk also made this post:

[ QUOTE ]
i'm not understanding the sudden chuckles wagon and abandonment of amplify? SH...

[/ QUOTE ]

if we lose to this i'm going to be very disappointed in myself [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2006, 12:17 AM

[ 0 ] dmk votes nuggetz87
[ 1 ] nuggetz87 votes
[ 0 ] VoraciousReader votes

18 minutes remain.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:18 AM

SH and worthless also stated that they were nearly positive that dmk was a wolf BEFORE it was revealed that chuckles was a wolf.

ALSO, dmk echoed everything amplify said during that day. i realize all my evidence coming from one day looks suspicious, so i'll look for some more right now. don't vote yet please, unless it's to tell me that dmk is a wolf.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:19 AM

i've already explained myself nuggetz. i don't think i ever put in a vote for amp during the entire game. i was questioning why everyone suddenly switched from amp to chuckles, thats all. i had been riding SH from the 2nd round on because of his odd voting and lack of explanation. he had just gotten mets lynched and he was a villager. and there was a sudden bandwagon on chuckles the next round w/out explanation.

also, amp started the wagon on me before he was called out by the seer.

anything else that needs explaining, i'll be more than happy to provide input.

sorry nuggs, wolves lose
Old 06-12-2006, 12:21 AM

see above re: SH. he said the same for mets as well in the early rounds. worthless had a chance to get a rally on me the past 2 days and backed off, attacking you instead. wonder why?

i'll have to go back and check, but i don't think i echo'd anything of amps. if i did, it was purely coincidence
Old 06-12-2006, 12:24 AM

i posted these 2 posts before amp even posted the day that chuckles got lynched:
[ QUOTE ]

i want to know why SH was so set on wdc but wouldn't present his evidence after both dmb and i asked?

perhaps he thought he could get a seer lynched. and failing that, decided to eat him in case? dunno, his mets-rally followed by this seems odd to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

unless someone can convince me otherwise, SH is going to get my vote. especially given he just cast another reasonless vote...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-12-2006, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
see above re: SH. he said the same for mets as well in the early rounds. worthless had a chance to get a rally on me the past 2 days and backed off, attacking you instead. wonder why?

i'll have to go back and check, but i don't think i echo'd anything of amps. if i did, it was purely coincidence

[/ QUOTE ]

well go back and check, because it happened at least twice. you also voted for a fellow wolf early in round 1 as a cover-up (easy to pull off in a 13-player game, etc.)
Old 06-12-2006, 12:25 AM

10 minutes..
Old 06-12-2006, 12:25 AM

I apologize to everyone for keeping them waiting. I have reread the thread and the longer I think about this, I don't think it's going to get any clearer. If I am blowing this for the village I am horribly horribly horribly sorry.

vote dmk