Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should Befolder use to hold his roll?
Binder clip 2 18.18%
Gold ribbon 4 36.36%
Hair scrunchy 3 27.27%
Napkin ring 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL HOTTEST 2+2er NOMINATION THREAD ***

frankly all the girls attention whoring and guys falling all over each other to try and run game is pretty lame.

that being said, that fairy pic of MissChris is unbelievably cute and makes me smile.

peachy can suck a d.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you. Ur pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha wow didnt know you had such low self esteem, was trying to help ya out in the OTHER post...didnt even SEE your response here. If you are that sensative about YOUR looks and dont want to hear anything negative from ANYONE dont post you FREAKING picture!!!

also - side note - nice that I am soooooooooo attacked b/c Im "the" girl saying something and everyone else that has hated on this girls looks FOR REAL doesnt get a thing said to think....god i LOVE these forums!!! Bring on the OMG U EVIL PERSON COMMENTS!!! wweeeeeeeeee

[/ QUOTE ]

LISTEN HERE BUCKO,

BBV4lyfe is a place for love and acceptance. Sure, we've strayed a little because lately, there has been a lot of hate but you're not helping the situation.

I've seen your kind before. YOu're just like the popular kids in high school who try to build up their own walls by tearing down the walls of others. Behind all your bravado, you're just insecure.

If you want to post here, you are more than welcome to. However, if you want to hate, please take it somewhere else. OK BUCKO?
Old 11-12-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you look absolutely beautiful in that MC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you really are a cutie. I hope that mean stuff Peachy said didn't stick in your head.

Hey old guys,

Dom, Die, 4 2 it, Passaman, Roundguy? Where are you all? I figured the Over 35 Division would be mopping up by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

what?? that she now not only has bad eyebrows but god awful hair with a horrid bang job?? ops did i say that?? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow what a bitch. TAKE YOUR HATEFUL NATURE ELSEWHERE OK, BUCKO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no [censored] man.

I really cannot fathom what would possess a person to say something like that about another human being.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK's teeth are like 4 shades too white, and look fake. MissChris's teeth are like 4 shades too ....err....mother-of-pearl, shall we say.

If y'all would meet in the middle you'd both look better imo. Chris needs to give some of her teeth butter to FFK. Super white teeth look like dentures to me, and super yellow ones look like corn kernels.

FWIW, my teeth are yellow. Just sayin...cool thread. Some of you young single ballas need to hop up on some of these girls. I'm too old and involved to do so. And I'm mean. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

at LEAST super WHITE ones are TAKEN CARE OF!!! for the love of god!!! FFK your teeth are awesome to me!! I wish I could get mine that white!! I am near obsessed with it!!! xoxoxo
Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no [censored] man.

I really cannot fathom what would possess a person to say something like that about another human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy's a fat chick who's jealous of chicks who are, well, not fat. Hence the haterizing of Miss Chriss.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you. Ur pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha wow didnt know you had such low self esteem, was trying to help ya out in the OTHER post...didnt even SEE your response here. If you are that sensative about YOUR looks and dont want to hear anything negative from ANYONE dont post you FREAKING picture!!!

also - side note - nice that I am soooooooooo attacked b/c Im "the" girl saying something and everyone else that has hated on this girls looks FOR REAL doesnt get a thing said to think....god i LOVE these forums!!! Bring on the OMG U EVIL PERSON COMMENTS!!! wweeeeeeeeee

[/ QUOTE ]

LISTEN HERE BUCKO,

BBV4lyfe is a place for love and acceptance. Sure, we've strayed a little because lately, there has been a lot of hate but you're not helping the situation.

I've seen your kind before. YOu're just like the popular kids in high school who try to build up their own walls by tearing down the walls of others. Behind all your bravado, you're just insecure.

If you want to post here, you are more than welcome to. However, if you want to hate, please take it somewhere else. OK BUCKO?

[/ QUOTE ]

rriiigggghhttt

1st off...not insecure

2nd off...i can "hate" where i want - SORRY if thats having an opinion

3rd off...ive been here awhile, this is my personality, uumm nothing the 293923904293402s before you have said has changed that so I doubt your little charade to defend the whack off material will either...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FFK's teeth are like 4 shades too white, and look fake. MissChris's teeth are like 4 shades too ....err....mother-of-pearl, shall we say.

If y'all would meet in the middle you'd both look better imo. Chris needs to give some of her teeth butter to FFK. Super white teeth look like dentures to me, and super yellow ones look like corn kernels.

FWIW, my teeth are yellow. Just sayin...cool thread. Some of you young single ballas need to hop up on some of these girls. I'm too old and involved to do so. And I'm mean. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

at LEAST super WHITE ones are TAKEN CARE OF!!! for the love of god!!! FFK your teeth are awesome to me!! I wish I could get mine that white!! I am near obsessed with it!!! xoxoxo

[/ QUOTE ]

They just don't look natural, that's all. FYI, the only part of a girl that should be "distracting" is her chest. But when you look at FFK's pics, the teeth just sort of dominate. It's not that big of a deal, but women with really tan skin is distracting to men. In a bad way.

So is exorbitant amounts of make-up, and super white teeth. Looking good is one thing but try to not go overboard, yo.

Again, there are two parts of a females body that should distract a guy: Chest and ass. MAYBE eyes. Definitely not mouth and/or speech. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Is peachy the one who posted pics of her big dog and she's the one with the horses right?
Old 11-12-2007, 10:38 PM

Eff that she looks great.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:38 PM

peachy,

Quit trolling MissChriss. We get it. You want to start a feud with her for whatever reason. I usually enjoy your posts, but I really can't understand your vitriolic comments here.