Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's the favourite?
L/c 0 0%
L/R 1 11.11%
B/c 0 0%
B/R 8 88.89%
I mix it up to keep the monkey and the rest of the table off balance. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 01:23 AM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
hey dev how did the journey go ? u at your final destination ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I made it last night. It took about 37 hrs. It wasn't bad though. I kept entertained between my satellite radio, audiobooks and gps software. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The new town is going to take awhile to get used to. I was just watching the news and there was a piece on business not having enough employees to stay open. Like a Burger King only had the drive through open because they didn't have enough employees to open the entire restaurant.

A chicken fast food joint just a block away from my apartment is advertising jobs for $15/hr. To put that in perspective, those same jobs would pay like $8/hr (or whatever min wage is) in Ontario.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any game besides poker where you can have a winning session and still feel like you got kicked squarely in the [censored] balls?

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it has to be with poker having degrees of winning and losing. In any other sport you win or lose. Anyways I remember my HS Rugby team won a game and he played so poorly our coach made us run laps after the game.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any game besides poker where you can have a winning session and still feel like you got kicked squarely in the [censored] balls?

[/ QUOTE ]

Roshambo?
Old 09-08-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Roshambo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report?
Old 09-08-2007, 02:11 AM

Desperately need an AHK script:

Looking for a script that will change the pokerstars table theme with one click. It would need to do this for only the table I'm mousing over, and that table alone. I think it takes like 5-6 clicks or so? Would need it to change to the stars default theme

Can someone let me know if this is difficult or not? Mainly need it for when I'm playing multiple limits at once, so I don't get confused, probably this is a problem others may have as well. Would be willing to pay something of course if its difficult.

I love you all
Old 09-08-2007, 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Desperately need an AHK script:

Looking for a script that will change the pokerstars table theme with one click. It would need to do this for only the table I'm mousing over, and that table alone. I think it takes like 5-6 clicks or so? Would need it to change to the stars default theme

Can someone let me know if this is difficult or not? Mainly need it for when I'm playing multiple limits at once, so I don't get confused, probably this is a problem others may have as well. Would be willing to pay something of course if its difficult.

I love you all

[/ QUOTE ]

omg so hard
Old 09-08-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I made it last night. It took about 37 hrs. It wasn't bad though. I kept entertained between my satellite radio, audiobooks and gps software. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The new town is going to take awhile to get used to. I was just watching the news and there was a piece on business not having enough employees to stay open. Like a Burger King only had the drive through open because they didn't have enough employees to open the entire restaurant.

A chicken fast food joint just a block away from my apartment is advertising jobs for $15/hr. To put that in perspective, those same jobs would pay like $8/hr (or whatever min wage is) in Ontario.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, desn't that mean employee wages are passed onto the consumer? Like, I imagine most businesses will offset higher labor costs by raising prices, so that's worse for you unless you're working as well.

Anyway congrats on completing the long drive. I'm sure the town of Inverary misses you already lolol
Old 09-08-2007, 03:53 AM

lol dawade ua oAAWS RGW FXJ OUT AND SNORING WHAT SHOULD I DO???
Old 09-08-2007, 04:00 AM

i mean hes blazed and passed the fucj out
Old 09-08-2007, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, desn't that mean employee wages are passed onto the consumer? Like, I imagine most businesses will offset higher labor costs by raising prices, so that's worse for you unless you're working as well.

Anyway congrats on completing the long drive. I'm sure the town of Inverary misses you already lolol

[/ QUOTE ]

For sure. Things are suppose to be more expensive out here. Rent is higher and I think the cost to buy a home is really increasing.

But it's not that big of a rise in cost as compared to the salaries. For instance, I was told that a typical junior engineer will start at about $60k/yr here. Compare that to Kingston, my hometown, where it's about $35k/yr. Cost of living is not 2x.

Another observation tonight from walking home from a bar. People begging for money. I know this has always been said, but it's magnified here, every business has a help wanted sign and they are paying good wages. How can you be on the street begging for money? Obv. I know the typical arguments like drug abuse, alcoholism, mental illness, etc. But, it's still exasperating to witness.
Closed Thread