Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: time to reconsider...

Quick question...

If I deposit into my epassporte account with a debit card, and funds appear. And then I fund my FTP account through epassporte, do the funds appear immediately or shortly thereafter? I have heard people saying it takes days, but this may be for money to hit their epassporte account from their bank...I am not going to load money into the epassporte account if I have to wait days for it to hit the epassporte account, and then after that days to hit the FTP account...please help....
Old 06-09-2007, 04:12 PM

Getting "there was an error communicating with your bank" all of a sudden when I try to withdraw to my bank account. I have made 20+ withdraws and have two pending (they've always taken exactly 7 days)

Could just be my bank doing something over the weekend or the sky might be falling [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

I guess I'll be heading to the ATM which has been working fine. Sad that I'm so lazy that the daily ATM trip seems like work to me. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Anybody else made a withdraw to their bank account this weekend?
Old 06-09-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting "there was an error communicating with your bank" all of a sudden when I try to withdraw to my bank account. I have made 20+ withdraws and have two pending (they've always taken exactly 7 days)

Could just be my bank doing something over the weekend or the sky might be falling [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

I guess I'll be heading to the ATM which has been working fine. Sad that I'm so lazy that the daily ATM trip seems like work to me. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i had this same problem yesterday and so did others. try again every few hours and it should work eventually.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i had this same problem yesterday and so did others. try again every few hours and it should work eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having that problem now
Old 06-12-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.) New T&C

[ QUOTE ]
Also, just a reminder for new signups, you have to deposit to a poker site using EPP before you can withdrawl to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not exactly true...it might depend on the site. I was able to withdraw to EPP from AP without depositing via EPP. In order to receive funds (from any source), I did have to load the account first.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:38 AM

I am going to be moving out of the US soon. No, not to play poker at non-US sites, though that is a definite benefit. Since i will soon be able to play on Party again (hopefully), i was wondering if anyone had any experience with opening a Epassporte account linked to a US bank, living out of the country and playing on Party or any non-US site for that matter.

I will be moving to Argentina and it is very difficult to open a bank account there unless you have certain visas (which i can't get) or are a citizen there (which i am not, nor do i have plans on becoming one).

So i guess my first question is if Epassporte is likely to have a problem with me living in another country and my bank being in another?

My second question is whether Party or anyone else is able to see what bank account i have linked to my Epassporte account? If so, will this be a problem when trying to play on a non-US site, even though i will be able to prove to them (either Epassporte or Party) that i am living out of the US.

My third question is whether i'm better off opening an Epassporte account while i'm still living in the US and changing the address when i move, or if it will be better just to wait and open the account after i have moved to Argentina? Which scenario am i more likely to run into problems and what might they be?

My forth question is moving away from the topic of this thread, but can anyone think of, or recommend a better or less problematic solution to accomplish playing on Party using my US bank account to deposit and withdrawal. Perhaps a better service similar to Epassporte will be available to me and my US bank account once i move out of the country?

Please forgive me if this been asked before in this thread. I have browsed through it, but i'll be honest and say i have not come even close to reading the whole thread. If it has been answered before, if you could be so kind as to provide me a link. Thanks.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 PM

Ok, so I withdraw $170 on may 18th from epass to my bank account and after a few weeks nothing happened. So I wrote about 7 emails and called them twice (only to be on hold for 45 minutes) with absolutely NO response. Now finally after nearly a month I get this message:

I apologize for the delay in the response to your email. After reviewing
your account I can see that the transtion was dropped and did not go
through. At this time I would advise that you retry the withdrawal. For
additional assistance, please call our Cardholder Services Center at any
of the phone numbers listed below.

So I write back and ask what the hell he means "dropped" and why where is $170 that is neither in my bank account or epass account. Of course, it will be another month for him to respond to this one, so it looks like im in the hole $170 because of this schitty service.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:52 PM

Can I withdrawal from Full Tilt to Epassporte if I have not yet deposited to Full Tilt with my Epass account?
Old 06-12-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I withdrawal from Full Tilt to Epassporte if I have not yet deposited to Full Tilt with my Epass account?

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to make a deposit to FTP from Epass first.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you need to make a deposit to FTP from Epass first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that's what I figured. I shipped $52 last Tuesday, but Epass charged me a year $10 fee for something so I didnt have the minimum deposit to send to Full Tilt. Instead of waiting another 7-10 days to get more money in Epassporte Im going to just get a check..
Closed Thread