Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

[ QUOTE ]
Don't talk about things you know nothing about. Stick to poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is Dids supposed to follow this contradictory advice?
Old 06-26-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Obviously Chris Beniot is a product of steroids. It would not suprise me in the least if Barry Bonds goes postal one day"

I don't think you understand a lick about roid rage or anything else. It's not like everybody on steriods is a walking timebomb of rage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have bee going to the gym for 15 years. You really don't know how ignorant you sound, seriously. How many years have you gone to a gym? Don't talk about things you know nothing about. Stick to poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on having been to a gym a lot, clearly you are an expert.

Somebody please tell me who this guy's original account was so I can find some NVG related reason to ban him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on your 233 lbs of fatness, you perhaps ought to spend less time here and more time seeking out a gym. Perhaps then you can get laid?
Old 06-26-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is 100% my guess as to what happened and I have no evidence or data to suggest my theory...

My guess is he was upset and in an unplanned rage killed (maybe accedently) his wife. After shes dead he doesnt know what to do, kills his son because he knows he will kill himself, not wanted to go to jail, and to "protect" (in his mind) his son from childhood/adult trama, takes his life too.

Dude. You need to stop posting in this thread immediately.

The guy snapped. Who knows what caused it. Maybe roids (although less likely due to the murders being spread out over 2 days with his suicide on the third), maybe there was a sudden onset of some mental health illness (along the lines of PPD as an earlier poster alluded to). I have no clue - and neither do you.

But the [censored] you are posting?

He killed his wife in a rage and subsequently killed his son to spare him from the horror of finding out his mother is dead? Yikes. I think you watch too much television and your grasp on the reality is slipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know just the guy to figure this out

[/ QUOTE ]

LDO. I would have made the same post but I just assumed he was already on the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Oh, I have just one more question for you, my wife an I used ...."
Old 06-26-2007, 02:18 PM

im jumping around on wikipedia and all of these guys are still working into their fifties on independent circuts. I wonder how much redneck A the honky tonk man gets.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:19 PM

Just ban prae already
Old 06-26-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/5004

Atlanta Newspaper Reveals Benoit Martial Problems
Date Added: June 26, 2007
Story By: Richard Gray
While updating their coverage of the Benoit family tragedy, the Atlanta-Journal Constitution has posted a report that Nancy Benoit filed for divorce and an order of protection from Chris Benoit in May 2003.

Nancy Benoit alleged in the divorce petition that Chris, "lost his temper and threatened to strike the petitioner and cause extensive damage to the home and personal belongings of the parties, including furniture and furnishings. Petitioner is in reasonable fear for petitioner's own safety and that of the minor child."

This prompted the judge to issue a restraining order on Chris Benoit from entering their family home. In August 2003, his wife Nancy requested that the petition be dismissed. The couple later reconciled and celebrated Benoit’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship win at WrestleMania 20 in the ring together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this guy was the classiest person in wrestling? A true gentle soul in a sea of [censored]. I guess the information that floats around the internet is never really the whole story and maybe on the button was onto something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't doubt that everybody thought this was the case, and that for most of his life this was. Something changed, he snapped, we don't know. It isn't like it was just rumor and assumption that had wrestling fans comparing him to Steve Nash. (and that's why this is all so much more tragic)

Card,

It used to say 331!!
Old 06-26-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Obviously Chris Beniot is a product of steroids. It would not suprise me in the least if Barry Bonds goes postal one day"

I don't think you understand a lick about roid rage or anything else. It's not like everybody on steriods is a walking timebomb of rage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have bee going to the gym for 15 years. You really don't know how ignorant you sound, seriously. How many years have you gone to a gym? Don't talk about things you know nothing about. Stick to poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on having been to a gym a lot, clearly you are an expert.

Somebody please tell me who this guy's original account was so I can find some NVG related reason to ban him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on your 233 lbs of fatness, you perhaps ought to spend less time here and more time seeking out a gym. Perhaps then you can get laid?

[/ QUOTE ]

The gym is the worst place to look for training advice, people at the gym have no clue what the [censored] is going on 99% of the time. You are an idiot, and clueless, shove your anecdotal roid rage evidence up your ass. k thx bye

[ QUOTE ]
im jumping around on wikipedia and all of these guys are still working into their fifties on independent circuts. I wonder how much redneck A the honky tonk man gets.

[/ QUOTE ]
I own a DVD called "Beyond the Mat", a documentary in which it shows these guys wrestling basically until they're crippled. It's pretty amazing and tough to watch at the same time. Clearly they really don't have any skills off the mat that could make them any money, so they stick to what they know and are idolized for doing.

UPDATE: "instruments of death" were an electrical chord to strangle the wife, a bag to smother the son
Old 06-26-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/5004

Atlanta Newspaper Reveals Benoit Martial Problems
Date Added: June 26, 2007
Story By: Richard Gray
While updating their coverage of the Benoit family tragedy, the Atlanta-Journal Constitution has posted a report that Nancy Benoit filed for divorce and an order of protection from Chris Benoit in May 2003.

Nancy Benoit alleged in the divorce petition that Chris, "lost his temper and threatened to strike the petitioner and cause extensive damage to the home and personal belongings of the parties, including furniture and furnishings. Petitioner is in reasonable fear for petitioner's own safety and that of the minor child."

This prompted the judge to issue a restraining order on Chris Benoit from entering their family home. In August 2003, his wife Nancy requested that the petition be dismissed. The couple later reconciled and celebrated Benoit’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship win at WrestleMania 20 in the ring together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this guy was the classiest person in wrestling? A true gentle soul in a sea of [censored]. I guess the information that floats around the internet is never really the whole story and maybe on the button was onto something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't doubt that everybody thought this was the case, and that for most of his life this was. Something changed, he snapped, we don't know. It isn't like it was just rumor and assumption that had wrestling fans comparing him to Steve Nash. (and that's why this is all so much more tragic)

Card,

It used to say 331!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Simple: Steroid abuse. Just another roided out wrestler. He killed is family. F him.