Call 26 92.86%
Raise 2 7.14%
Muck 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 01:24 PM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

Wtf

I just got a popup from someone "inviting" me to join a table.. wtf is that?

EDIT: Nl5000 so it cant be a private.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Min buying is totally fine and more profitable for us in long-run. It is the ratholing that must go. Ongame never allowed ratholing, so not like the technology is to hard or something. I beleive it was like an hour, before you could min buy again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Expected hourly rates obv drop the more short stacks around

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not obvious at all. In reality I expect it to be a positive for midstakes, but not highstakes. There are a ton of terrible unkowns who just buy in for min (or just over) in the big games and now will have to move down to donk away their money.

[/ QUOTE ]

im with you. there are a ton of bad shortstacks. i dunno, i played sngs for a long time and still play a ton of mtts so maybe im more comfortable playing against them, but jesus some of them give away money, and im certain no shortstacker makes money off me. i get that they change the dynamic of the game, but sometimes i dont think its enough for me to want them to leave. especially at 25/50... jesus theyre bad.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Min buying is totally fine and more profitable for us in long-run. It is the ratholing that must go. Ongame never allowed ratholing, so not like the technology is to hard or something. I beleive it was like an hour, before you could min buy again.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not obvious at all. In reality I expect it to be a positive for midstakes, but not highstakes. There are a ton of terrible unkowns who just buy in for min (or just over) in the big games and now will have to move down to donk away their money.

[/ QUOTE ]

im with you. there are a ton of bad shortstacks. i dunno, i played sngs for a long time and still play a ton of mtts so maybe im more comfortable playing against them, but jesus some of them give away money, and im certain no shortstacker makes money off me. i get that they change the dynamic of the game, but sometimes i dont think its enough for me to want them to leave. especially at 25/50... jesus theyre bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with ya T. they don't make a dime off me.

But they kill the preflop action when you want to play speculative hands against fish.

And by fish I mean mostly 2+2ers
Old 09-12-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But they kill the preflop action when you want to play speculative hands against fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Such as yourself
Old 09-12-2007, 04:00 PM

You can do it through buddylist or atleast you could a couple of years ago..
Old 09-12-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can do it through buddylist or atleast you could a couple of years ago..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok thank you. I haven't seen it before so it kinda freaked me out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:06 PM

Such as yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

I could care less what ya'll think of my game.

But if you are all so confident that I am so bad.. someone step-up and cross-book my action for a month or two.

I'll play nice and spewy for ya.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, you play above 5/10 once in a blue moon. Therefore, as I said it will be a win-win for you guys as the unkown short-stacking fish at 2k and 5k will have to move down to mid-stakes.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, you play above 5/10 once in a blue moon. Therefore, as I said it will be a win-win for you guys as the unkown short-stacking fish at 2k and 5k will have to move down to mid-stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is if they raise the min buyin and not just change their ratholing policy (which I think they are doing)
Old 09-12-2007, 05:05 PM

GREAT GREAT DAY down 6500 with aa/ak/aq/kk/qq/jj/1010 combined
Closed Thread