Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone Happy 2007

[ QUOTE ]
This brings up a good question: Is a lie actually a lie if the teller really believes it to be true?

As for her 'Tribe' page moving, all she's doing is renaming it. If you have a previous link all you have to do is Google that (or even use her name and Tribe for that matter), pull up the cached version of the page, and jump to someone else's page that is linked to her. From there you can find the link back to her 'moved' page.

I don't know why she keeps trying to move it anyway. Hasn't she figured out yet that once you make an ass of yourself on the web, it's there forever...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

lol

By the way, what happened to her image? Has anyone noticed that in the 1st post of this topic, her image went from one where she looked kinda cute showing what little clevage she has, to looking like a hook-nosed hag with mean squinty eyes? I can't tell if it's a real pic, or if it's photoshopped.

Did Brandi change her own pic to ugly herself up, or was that a mod's creativity?

Just curious... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2007, 11:09 PM

No, I mean the original one. She had pages and pages on her blog. Reams of her insanity folding out like a chapter out of an abnormal phychology text book. The one she has now is a pale version of it.

[ QUOTE ]
As for her 'Tribe' page moving, all she's doing is renaming it. If you have a previous link all you have to do is Google that (or even use her name and Tribe for that matter), pull up the cached version of the page, and jump to someone else's page that is linked to her. From there you can find the link back to her 'moved' page.

I don't know why she keeps trying to move it anyway. Hasn't she figured out yet that once you make an ass of yourself on the web, it's there forever...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-03-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I would re-post some of her comments from her MySpace page but it might be best for you guys to check it out for yourselves.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=143281388

[/ QUOTE ]

Inside?
Old 01-04-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I would re-post some of her comments from her MySpace page but it might be best for you guys to check it out for yourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Inside?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow -- How could you guys miss posting THESE Gems ..... "I will send autographed color or black and white 8X10's to you if you Paypal me a little donation at funthingsonline@hotmail.com" or this ....."learned a lot about poker that will pay off later this year at the World Series where I will win at least two bracelets. (At least 2) I am going to be like Ken Jennings was against those other Jeopardy players. "
Old 01-04-2007, 01:36 AM

"I lost a bet. But this photo has brought me a lot of attention."

HAHAHAHA It wasnt the Photo that garnered a lot of attention you crazy nut....
Old 01-04-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Inside?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow -- How could you guys miss posting THESE Gems ..... "I will send autographed color or black and white 8X10's to you if you Paypal me a little donation at funthingsonline@hotmail.com" or this ....."learned a lot about poker that will pay off later this year at the World Series where I will win at least two bracelets. (At least 2) I am going to be like Ken Jennings was against those other Jeopardy players. "

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, that didn't escape my attention at all...I was tearing up reading it. Sooooooo funny. I can read that again and again and it doesn't get any less funny - much like the boxing glove through the wall in Jackass 2, it's just hillarious every time I read it.

Especially the part about winning 1 or 2 WSOP bracelets - pure delusion. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2007, 01:43 AM

Hmmmm perhaps El Diablo would lay odds on whether or not Brandi wins those 2 bracelets. I'd be stunned if she cashed in 2 bracelet events, or came up with enough cash to to actually enter 2 bracelet events.

Thats a lot of rear entry fees for satellites.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Heroes Dutch Boyd... Just kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hells yeah. There be lots of little gems stewn about...
Old 01-04-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also admire Doyle and Todd Brunson. They are always targeted yet play like pros. I can relate to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...you relate to Doyle and Todd how exactly?

And also major hilarity about Jenna Jameson acting like a lady or some crap like someone said. Brandi your an uber-skank.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
..."learned a lot about poker that will pay off later this year at the World Series where I will win at least two bracelets. (At least 2) I am going to be like Ken Jennings was against those other Jeopardy players. "

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad (or amusing) thing is that even if she does manage to get herself into a couple of WSOP events (by hook, crook or horny backer), she's going to be met with a never ending stream of people who introduce themselves as "Captian {insert name here}". That combined with all the P.O.B. jokes and such will have her in tears within the first 5 minutes.
Closed Thread