Call 26 92.86%
Raise 2 7.14%
Muck 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 10:42 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
might be true, but Full Tilt is so [censored] rigged, at least against me. Party for life

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whats the deal with all the russian shorties at 3/6, they all play the exact same style, never talk etc... is it likely to be one guy on multiple accounts???

[/ QUOTE ]

600nl during the weekdays recently on party is a joke with all the shortstack/ratholers. only about 40% of ppl on the bloody tables have more than $150 in front of them. so gay [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i rly have to learn to get up earlier so i can catch some more of the peak hour traffic.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody know Iwouldntfold ? He plays on 10/20 and 25/50 saw him 3days ago the first time he seems to be really agressive and good i think. Did he change his SN ?

[/ QUOTE ]

=imdonelosing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think so at this point. I also, think the only part of the read that was correct is the aggressive part, but who knows, small sample right now.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:54 PM

I’m a US citizen and I’ve been trying to acquire a Canadian bank account for online gambling purposes. I was told by RBC Royal Bank that I could open an account online/and or through the mail and they sent me a bunch of forms to fill out. I then received the following email:
“Thank you for contacting RBC Royal Bank. We have received your application to open an account through our on-line site. As some of the information that was input indicates that you are currently a non-resident, we need to make further inquiries.
Are you currently in the process of coming to Canada as an immigrant or under a student visa or work permit?
If not, please explain in detail the need to have an account in Canada.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Sincerely, “
I am not planning on immigrating to Canada or getting a student visa (although you can do short-term student programs without a visa). I do sometimes stay with my friend in Toronto, so I could show proof of residence (although getting a bill with my name on it might be difficult.) I was wondering if anyone has had any success with this and what are some excuses they’d except. (I’m a professional poker player is probably not going to fly).

Anyone with experince in this matter please post here or pm me.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:09 PM

Has anyone been successful in getting their VIP host to reduce/waive cashout fees? Checks are useless since they cap at $7500 and cost $35 each, and EFTs rape you on the exchange rate. What's the best way to cashout to Canada?
Old 09-11-2007, 03:10 PM

Also, is there any chance of getting something done about the massive amount of shortstackers? It's getting ridiculous when there's 2 at every 6m table.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone been successful in getting their VIP host to reduce/waive cashout fees? Checks are useless since they cap at $7500 and cost $35 each, and EFTs rape you on the exchange rate. What's the best way to cashout to Canada?

[/ QUOTE ]

Havent heard from my VIP in ages so I have decided to just cashout via bank wire to my US account. Fee is $10 and you will have to convert to CAN at some point but if you are not in a rush it can buy you a couple years.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, is there any chance of getting something done about the massive amount of shortstackers? It's getting ridiculous when there's 2 at every 6m table.

[/ QUOTE ]

This will be fixed in the near future, I've got it confirmed by a Party Poker representative. Don't worry, our redemption is near!
Old 09-11-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any ideas what the new plans to be implemented involve?

I'd like to see 75%Min buy in instead of 20% tbh better if it were 90% [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This will be fixed in the near future, I've got it confirmed by a Party Poker representative. Don't worry, our redemption is near!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any ideas what the new plans to be implemented involve?

I'd like to see 75%Min buy in instead of 20% tbh better if it were 90% [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be happy with a 50% minimum.

No stack strikes more fear into my eyes than when some guy joins a 2/4 game with exactly $266.64.
Closed Thread