Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX

Yeah ... I know, but times are a changing

Clueless fish gone broke and banned from poker, but I'm pretty sure you can get a +20% roi at 1.20, let's not get too greedy (In other words, I wouldn't be surprised if you can fold into the money despite them being early level nits (they usually shove to much in the late game, or shove too little either way .. holla!)
Old 10-20-2007, 04:32 AM

Full Tilt Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $24.40
MP: $26.65
CO: $50.80
BTN: $30.70
Hero (SB): $84.15
BB: $69.30

Pre-Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
3 folds, BTN calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.15, <font color="red">BB raises to $1</font>, BTN calls $0.75, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($3) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $1.75</font>, BTN calls $1.75, <font color="red">Hero raises to $10</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $68.30 and is All-In</font>, BTN folds, Hero calls ?

dudes a totall monkey what do i do?
Old 10-20-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Clueless fish gone broke and banned from poker, but I'm pretty sure you can get a +20% roi at 1.20, let's not get too greedy (In other words, I wouldn't be surprised if you can fold into the money despite them being early level nits (they usually shove to much in the late game, or shove too little either way .. holla!)

[/ QUOTE ]From the thousand or so 3.40's I played a few weeks ago they definitely play tighter as a whole than used to but their end game is [censored] awful as usual.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:38 AM

Yeah, I stopped playing sngs about a year ago ... usually it is just money in the bank, then once in a rare while you hit a huge downswing dropping 40BI or similar.

But if you have the mental strength, it is good (the same can be said of minbet holdem)
Old 10-20-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: KAZ DONT TRY TO CHANGE THE DAMN TITLE, ITS THE BREW HOLLA

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
reading this makes me wanna play some MTTs

but there are so many negative aspects:
-you cant quit if you are tired (and fatigue starts when you are deep)
-it's so expensive with fees, etc.
-i suck at them
- you play for 5 hours and finish 31th win $0

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but they can def. be fun to play. There is just something special about a final table. It's really cool.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not really, I don't see any big regs get beat, it's just a decent amount of bad players. He doesn't make too many plays against the regs compared to how much he's beating up on the limpers.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm just waiting for the day I make an appearance in a video and do something stupid....if it hasn't happened already

[/ QUOTE ]my best friend bonafone was takin a random shot at 25/50 i think (might b a diff limit) but ended up playin stinger HU and didnt kno his SN was luclongley. sure enough he was makin a CR video. he ended up stumbling onto it and watched it a few times and got sick better because of it. made him SO much better because of it.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:45 AM

You to pursuade bonafone to make a directors cut version of the cardsrunners vid.

Delete stingers commentary and comment it himself ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 04:46 AM

Default Re: KAZ DONT TRY TO CHANGE THE DAMN TITLE, ITS THE BREW HOLLA

I just played the FGators of party 25NL

he is CO in this hand.

Party Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $29.20
BB: $25
UTG: $26.70
MP: $22.06
CO: $21.98
BTN: $23.95

Pre-Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $1</font>, MP folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $3</font>, 3 folds, UTG calls $2

Flop: ($6.35) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $4.50</font>, CO calls $4.50

Turn: ($15.35) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, CO checks

River: ($15.35) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $5</font>, CO calls $5

Results: $25.35 Pot ($1.26 Rake)
UTG showed T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pairs, Tens and Sixes) and LOST (-$12.50 NET)
CO showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pairs, Kings and Sixes) and WON $24.09 (+$11.59 NET)

chat after:

Jin_Roh_: KK is not as good as it looks
Old 10-20-2007, 04:47 AM

On a different note, I've been resting on my laurels far too long, having played less than 10K the last 3-4 weeks.

It is 11 am., GF is not home today ... and I'm a gonna play !

Let's pwn folks!
Old 10-20-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not really, I don't see any big regs get beat, it's just a decent amount of bad players. He doesn't make too many plays against the regs compared to how much he's beating up on the limpers.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm just waiting for the day I make an appearance in a video and do something stupid....if it hasn't happened already

[/ QUOTE ]my best friend bonafone was takin a random shot at 25/50 i think (might b a diff limit) but ended up playin stinger HU and didnt kno his SN was luclongley. sure enough he was makin a CR video. he ended up stumbling onto it and watched it a few times and got sick better because of it. made him SO much better because of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

sweet. We should do this at 25 or 50 NL.

<ul type="square"> [*] Arrange a 6max game where all players are recording and commenting on the play.[*]Share videos and discuss[*]????[*]profit[/list]
Closed Thread