Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2007, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG

El D, your trolling in this thread has been mediocre at best...
Old 06-11-2007, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
El D, your trolling in this thread has been mediocre at best...

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon man, this is pure gold:

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi,

This response from you, and the fact that you have decided to pay back Mark more than you owe him, even after all his lies about you losing 30k, show your true level of class and character. I am glad that you at least have been able to learn from this horrible experience, and hopefully now that you are associating with men like David Sklansky who would never try to take advantage of a young woman like others have tried with you, things will go much better for you.

Best wishes,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

ducy?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You want Hand Histories?

I found them...lol searchaments

Liar Liar, cakeup's on fire, Brandi.

Now quick, QFT before it gets deleted!

[/ QUOTE ]

add something in the area of 4-5k in 15/30 and 30/60 limit and whatever she lost in sit and goes thats untracable and theres 30k, i have maybe played no limit cash games on stars like 2 or 3 times, while brandi stayed with me, the only online games i played on stars were 100/200 and 200/400 limit, im not going to go back through pokertracker and try to find all this [censored], but this was def not me
Old 06-11-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You want Hand Histories?

I found them...lol searchaments

Liar Liar, cakeup's on fire, Brandi.

Now quick, QFT before it gets deleted!

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT LDO!!

p.s. Admo has absolutely owned these forums for about 2 months straight. possible to bestow upon him the microbob award for 2p2 contributions yet?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm done here. I don't need to justify myself or prove my character. Instead, I will leave you to believe whatever you choose about me. As it seems that nothing I can say will change your minds.
At the end of the day, I know my own heart, the things I stand for, and who I am. Those close to me, know me as well and will continue to befriend me.
As for your Mark, BECAUSE I am not a thief, I will pay him a total of 8K. That is MORE than what I lost on his account, and the plane tickets/cash he gave me (even though he lost that money back to me on a stupid prop bet).
He can either take it or leave it. We had no set deals to begin with. I do not feel in the wrong whatsoever. As I said, I will pass both a polygraph AND a drug test.
Either way, his lies have made me the central figure in many tasteless jokes on the internet. I am sure that his hurt feelings over my lack of sexual interest in him will continue to give him the fire to continue trashing me. That is fine. I am going to pay him 8K anyway and learn from this experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

id be glad to take 8k from you, its certainly far more than i ever expected to get from you, but im not going to clear the debt for it, youll owe me 22k, really you should be paying me more for interest and just cuz ive had to deal with your [censored] for so long, but all im asking for is the 30k you owe me, i tried to offer brandon a cheaper settlement and you flipped the [censored] out cuz he wasnt supposed to know any of this actually happened, i dont care about the money, its the principle, im not going to let you off cheaply here, you need to take responsibility for your actions, this [censored] is ridiculous
Old 06-11-2007, 09:42 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

best troll on 2p2?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hi brandi. i saw you today. you looked at me a few times. are you maybe interested? let's go out to dinner.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which incarnation were you? I know you look different in almost every picture.

BTW, I saw you in the bathroom line thursday at Rio, you were, " I hope this line hurries the F up" Daryn. Decent look for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf man you don't say hi?!

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I was walking by, noticed you, took another fly-by to see if I actually thought it was you, figured it probably was, then flew by again to say hi but figured it would be really wierd now if you had seen both other fly-by's, and you'd think I was some crazed fan who wanted to rub your back in a hot tub while you drank a coconut libation. That isn't the impression I want to give, even though it IS what I was hoping for.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
id be glad to take 8k from you, its certainly far more than i ever expected to get from you, but im not going to clear the debt for it, youll owe me 22k, really you should be paying me more for interest and just cuz ive had to deal with your [censored] for so long, but all im asking for is the 30k you owe me, i tried to offer brandon a cheaper settlement and you flipped the [censored] out cuz he wasnt supposed to know any of this actually happened, i dont care about the money, its the principle, im not going to let you off cheaply here, you need to take responsibility for your actions, this [censored] is ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

lol newhizzle. you are so full of it
Old 06-11-2007, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by David Sklansky

[/ QUOTE ]
Sklansky is having a late mid-life crisis and acting like an adolescent.

Kind of an abuse of mod authority to delete outside of his forum for personal reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

So how long do these mid-life crisis things generally last?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine has been 25 years so far. I'm guessing DS at about 40?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol newhizzle. you are so full of it

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

i was still like friends with her after it happened, i knew shed never be able to come up with 30k, whatever, it wasnt until [censored] got posted about it and she started threatening me to post that it never happened and all the drama and lies that followed showing me her true character that we really had a problem

ive lost over 100k more times in a day than i care to count, ive had several people owe me well over 100k for long periods of time, you really think im that worried about 30k from like months ago that ive pretty much already written off from a broke psycho bitch?

i sold the debt of someone who owed me 265k for 120k because i cared about the money and hes a friend of mine, so i wanted to do a favor for him since he owed like over 2M, that was also money that i won from him and not money that i either loaned to him or in brandis case money that was lost on my account, so obviously this is totally different and im not going to give her a break

that still dosent change the fact that she lost it and refuses to take any responsibility for it and the way she has been treating the whole situation, i have no way of ensuring collection of it, but its money owed to me and i have no reason to do her any favors, i want the money thats owed to me, until i get it ill do what i can to make sure she cant do this to anyone else, she a very dishonest person and dosent deserve any kind of a good reputation