View Poll Results: Is the Image real photo? 13
Yes 2 16.67%
No 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: boosted

[ QUOTE ]
Anyways, I am now done with this thread because the more I most and the more details that come out.. the more obvious it is what my true intentions were and that i'm a lying/scamming piece of sh*t. Considering I have no points to argue because i'm clearly in the wrong i'll just hope to not post anymore and hope things die down.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-20-2007, 08:37 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power
Default Re: 60k \"Staking\" dispute

Wow, that was a long read.

Cliff notes: fool got parted from his money.

Clearly there is plenty of blame to go around. OP for not better defining the deal like any reasonable person would and Boosted for communicating the deal incredibly poorly.

Boosted's position articulated in this thread is defensible by the thinest of margins, but I don't think a reasonable person would be able to interpret the evidence so favorably.

Boosted, if you value your reputation as you claim you should find a way to make this right with the OP. I can only speak for myself and for me your reputation has taken a hit. I know you think you've done nothing wrong, but it's not so clear to the majority of us.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:57 PM

bustooooood J is a hustla
Old 05-20-2007, 08:59 PM

foobar,

"I'm surprised no one else mentioned this, but it seems particularly bad that bj turned the loan into a stake AFTER losing some of it."

Outstanding point.

Boosted, I think even you would have to admit that had you won money, you NEVER would have retroactively said to him "Hey, rememeber that 30k that you loaned me? Let's call that a stake instead and I'll pay you a share of the profits in addition to paying you back."

There is simply ZERO value in him agreeing to convert a 15k loan that you have ALREADY LOST into staking dollars.

If you have any integrity at all, I'd think at the very least you should send him back the 15k that you had ALREADY LOST out of the first 30k he loaned you.

That would leave him with 45k in makeup that you can either choose to honor as makeup or try to reach a compromise with him by settling for some amount to wipe out that obligation and debt.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:09 PM

Diablo, at that time, I had lost $15k, but I then replenished my account with another $15k to replace it by having a friend who owed me money to send it to me, so I would start with exactly $60k.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:14 PM

Wtf, how did that answer his q? Would you have sent extra money if you won on his first loan/stake/whatever?

Also it seems you have so many different loans/stakes/people taking shares of your action at any given time its gonna be impossible for the staker to know what the heck is going on and when you are playing for whos money.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Diablo, at that time, I had lost $15k, but I then replenished my account with another $15k to replace it by having a friend who owed me money to send it to me, so I would start with exactly $60k.

[/ QUOTE ]

soo whats gonna happen?
Old 05-20-2007, 09:15 PM

ps if u had a friend who owed u money... why didnt he send it before heh, whole ordeal averted
Old 05-20-2007, 09:17 PM

But....you needed to borrow the money cuz you were busto (not that there is anything wrong with that), and you didn't know when you'd really be able to pay it back if you lost (getting a little more sketchy now) and, when you realized this, you then re-structured the "loan" in a way that would give you a way to weasel out if and when you blew through your borrowed stake (which is rather dirty and makes you untrustworthy, regardless of your "reputation" leading up to this point).....right?
Old 05-20-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre funny.
Closed Thread