Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On a slightly different topic, is there a reason you only support the 3 window sizes instead of a variable size?

[/ QUOTE ]

Many of the features of FTS require me to use image recognition (of the player's stack size, recognizing buttons, and to see if checkboxes are checked or not). So I have to capture images of these items (saved in the images folders) and use these templates to look for a match on the FT table. So I decided on three sizes that match up with typical lcd sizes to mazimize the number of tables a player could see on a screen.

I did look into a method where the template images would be automatically resized depending on the table size, but the stack number font gets proportionally bigger as the table get's smaller.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Nano, this is not a priority by any means, but after things settle down a little, do you think you could restore the medium and small sizes to their ~640 pixels and ~533 pixels in width respectively? The current size is a little smaller than that because there is some negligible overlap that occurs when they are those sizes, but I find I'm wasting space when 9 tabling on a 1600x1200 or 4 tabling on a 1280x1024.

Again, put this at the bottom of your priority list, and still a great great program otherwise.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First, let me just say that I love this program. It makes multitabling much easier, so thanks for that.

I have exactly one problem with FTS: For some (not all) of the tables I am playing on, the auto-reloader goes nuts. I can have WAY above the minimum buy in, and still, it's constantly trying to reload - which gives me an error message a lot of the time and I have to click "Cancel," making it extra annoying.

Come to think of it - maybe that's the problem... Because I have a different number of digits in my stack than the program is expecting? Is that possible?

More info: I'm running v .63. I'm using the "Small" tables. I also have modded cards, but that shouldn't affect anything.

I just tried playing with Medium tables - same problem.... multiple reload attempts throughout a single hand.

Any ideas? Need any more info?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what it is... but let's see if we can figure it out.

I don't understand your question about "different number of digits in your stack". Could you expand on that?

Are you using Auto-center option, so you are always seated at the bottom of the table? (FTS needs this)
Does the Display stack info (on the display tab) always show the correct stack amount for you and others?
Are any of your tables overlapped with other tables? (FTS reads the stack size using image recognition, so it could get confused by overlapped tables).

So, it will sometimes try to auto reload multiple times in the same hand? That's really odd... the code should only reload once per hand.
When you are playing multiple tables, do the same tables always have the problem, and others don't? Anything different about the ones that do (like position on screen)?
I assume you are not using a mod to change the font for the stack numbers.
I assume you do not have a mod to the player's box, and that the background is pure black behind the stack numbers.

Let's start there, as see if any clues pop out.
nano
Old 04-20-2007, 09:14 AM

nano, i cant get FTS to pick up the felt color on my table. i am using racetrack with an all black background. the player boxes appear default. any suggestions?
Old 04-20-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nano, i cant get FTS to pick up the felt color on my table. i am using racetrack with an all black background. the player boxes appear default. any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the felt is solid black, that should be ok. If the area around the outside of the player's player's boxes (around the outside of the table) is solid black there will be a problem in detecting the number of players playing.

So what happens when you hit Control F10 when there are no board cards? Are you saying that the color black doesn't go into the little color squares on the Misc Tab?

If the border of the cards matches the felt, that will also be a problem, as that's how the the presence of cards is detected.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what it is... but let's see if we can figure it out.

I don't understand your question about "different number of digits in your stack". Could you expand on that?

Are you using Auto-center option, so you are always seated at the bottom of the table? (FTS needs this)
Does the Display stack info (on the display tab) always show the correct stack amount for you and others?
Are any of your tables overlapped with other tables? (FTS reads the stack size using image recognition, so it could get confused by overlapped tables).

So, it will sometimes try to auto reload multiple times in the same hand? That's really odd... the code should only reload once per hand.
When you are playing multiple tables, do the same tables always have the problem, and others don't? Anything different about the ones that do (like position on screen)?
I assume you are not using a mod to change the font for the stack numbers.
I assume you do not have a mod to the player's box, and that the background is pure black behind the stack numbers.

Let's start there, as see if any clues pop out.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

To answer your questions:

1. When I mentioned the "different number of digits" thing, I meant for times when I am at a 2/4 or 3/6 table and have over $1000 sitting in front of me. It was just a thought.

2. Yes, I am using the Auto-Center feature.

3. I had the "Display Stack Info" turned off, but I will keep an eye on it and get back to you.

4. I have no table overlap.

5. I am not using any mods that affect the stacks or players boxes - fonts and colors (black) are standard.

6. Yes, some tables seem to be mopre problematic than others - which is where I came up with the "# of digits" theory last night.

So basically that covers everything except for the "Display Stack info" tooltip. I've just tried turning it on and off and can't really see a difference....? It looks the same to me, showing the players stacks and any note I have on them when I hover over their name. Is that what it's supposed to do, or is that standard Full Tilt code and it's supposed to be doing something else that it's not?

Thanks.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To answer your questions:

1. When I mentioned the "different number of digits" thing, I meant for times when I am at a 2/4 or 3/6 table and have over $1000 sitting in front of me. It was just a thought.

2. Yes, I am using the Auto-Center feature.

3. I had the "Display Stack Info" turned off, but I will keep an eye on it and get back to you.

4. I have no table overlap.

5. I am not using any mods that affect the stacks or players boxes - fonts and colors (black) are standard.

6. Yes, some tables seem to be mopre problematic than others - which is where I came up with the "# of digits" theory last night.

So basically that covers everything except for the "Display Stack info" tooltip. I've just tried turning it on and off and can't really see a difference....? It looks the same to me, showing the players stacks and any note I have on them when I hover over their name. Is that what it's supposed to do, or is that standard Full Tilt code and it's supposed to be doing something else that it's not?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the detailed answers!
The Display Stack Info is used my moving your mouse to the left of any player's stack numbers, and a tooltip will pop up showing some stack related info (which is different from the normal Full Tilt tooltip).

Check that out and see if it reliably reads the stack numbers every time.

Try enabling the debug mode (on the misc tab) and tell me the 3 lines of numbers (from the tooltip that pops up above your system tray.

Are you using windows XP or vista?

I don't have any good ideas as to what is causing this. If it isn't too much trouble, could you try removing any mods that you have and try it with a standard table.

If removing the mods doesn't help, please send me an email, and I'll email you back a special version that has some additional debug info to try to help track this down.

nano
Old 04-21-2007, 03:24 PM

I didn't have time to do everything you suggested (I'm headed out the door in a minute), but take a look at the attached screenshot. MOST of the time, FTS reads my stack correctly, but sometimes, it doesn't. Here's what it looks like when it doesn't.

Screenshot here.

Note that this is at a $3/$6 NL 6 max table.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't have time to do everything you suggested (I'm headed out the door in a minute), but take a look at the attached screenshot. MOST of the time, FTS reads my stack correctly, but sometimes, it doesn't. Here's what it looks like when it doesn't.

Screenshot here.

Note that this is at a $3/$6 NL 6 max table.

[/ QUOTE ]

That can happen if you have the mouse positioned high, and not directly to the left of the stack numbers (it won't be able to see the decimal point if your mouse is too high). Let me know if it doesn't read the stack correctly if the your mouse is directly left of the stack.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First, let me just say that I love this program. It makes multitabling much easier, so thanks for that.

I have exactly one problem with FTS: For some (not all) of the tables I am playing on, the auto-reloader goes nuts. I can have WAY above the minimum buy in, and still, it's constantly trying to reload - which gives me an error message a lot of the time and I have to click "Cancel," making it extra annoying.

Come to think of it - maybe that's the problem... Because I have a different number of digits in my stack than the program is expecting? Is that possible?

More info: I'm running v .63. I'm using the "Small" tables. I also have modded cards, but that shouldn't affect anything.

I just tried playing with Medium tables - same problem.... multiple reload attempts throughout a single hand.

Any ideas? Need any more info?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem Nano.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:14 AM

New Version 0.64 4/22/2007
1. Program now saves settings whenever a setting changes, rather than when program exits. This will allow settings to be saved if the user reboots while the program is running.
2. Spaces are now automatically removed from the unlock codes, to help prevent invalid unlock code messages.
3. Added additional debug modes

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .