Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2006, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Custome Rules Share - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
I installed the new version after stopping the aggregator but now when i try to run the aggregator i get a "fatal:database testdb does not exist". The aggregator seems to be working after i click OK on the dialog box. Does it? I dont want to wait 1 day in order to find out that it was not working ok [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it looks like it is importing hands, then it should be OK. However, you might want to reconfigure it. You can do this by shutting it down, deleting the "ptagg configuration settings" file, and restart it.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I installed the new version after stopping the aggregator but now when i try to run the aggregator i get a "fatal:database testdb does not exist". The aggregator seems to be working after i click OK on the dialog box. Does it? I dont want to wait 1 day in order to find out that it was not working ok [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it looks like it is importing hands, then it should be OK. However, you might want to reconfigure it. You can do this by shutting it down, deleting the "ptagg configuration settings" file, and restart it.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did that and now it shows that the the "schema" file is missing and that the ptag database was not created succesfully. Also the testdb database missing error keeps popping up? Should i uninstall?
Old 08-09-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did that and now it shows that the the "schema" file is missing and that the ptag database was not created succesfully. Also the testdb database missing error keeps popping up? Should i uninstall?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, something is wrong with your setup there. Definitely reinstall.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 06:02 PM

I uninstalled everything, restarted my pc, installed SS, reconfigured my databases, run the aggregator and i get ONLY the "testdb database missing" error while it continues normally to import. When i press the "Num stats by game type" on the "Reports" TAB (playing around) i get a couple of error messages. Tell me its not important please :P

Edit: I have 8 big databases and it will take 1 day to finish the import for each. But i can close it and reopen it and it will resume. Do i understand it correctly?
Old 08-09-2006, 06:04 PM

ok...now my access db shows up along with my sql db's in the PTAgg, but when I press "save & close" I get a message that says "FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres"

But then PTAgg begins importing data from that DB. I just want to make sure I don't wait 14 hours for the import to finish only to find out that it didn't work.

Anything wierd going on here?
Old 08-09-2006, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I uninstalled everything, restarted my pc, installed SS, reconfigured my databases, run the aggregator and i get ONLY the "testdb database missing" error while it continues normally to import. When i press the "Num stats by game type" on the "Reports" TAB (playing around) i get a couple of error messages. Tell me its not important please :P

Edit: I have 8 big databases and it will take 1 day to finish the import for each. But i can close it and reopen it and it will resume. Do i understand it correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just put up Build 37, I think it should fix that. Let me know.

And yes, you should be able to stop and restart without any problems.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok...now my access db shows up along with my sql db's in the PTAgg, but when I press "save & close" I get a message that says "FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres"

But then PTAgg begins importing data from that DB. I just want to make sure I don't wait 14 hours for the import to finish only to find out that it didn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just put up a new Build 37. Try that, let me know if it fixes it.

Just to make sure, you do have Postgres installed on your machine, right?

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just put up a new Build 37. Try that, let me know if it fixes it.

Just to make sure, you do have Postgres installed on your machine, right?

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I do...that update fixed it.

It looks like it's going to take 15 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes...unreal. There is no way I am going to take half a month to convert a 1M hand DB. That's just insane.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:26 PM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this same fatal error on both my PCs.

I proceeded with the import, and it should be done in about an hour on both - we'll see if it works.

On an unrelated note, have people had problems using SixthSense with the autobet AHK NL script? I tried using SS for the first time yesterday, but had to stop because after every hand the chat box would scroll through (like the way it does when you bet pot in the autobet script), which was causing serious performace issues. I had to play, so I couldn't fiddle around with it to see if the AHK script was causing the problem. I'll try it again tonight after the PT Aggregator finishes and report back.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just put up Build 37, I think it should fix that. Let me know.

And yes, you should be able to stop and restart without any problems.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

With the .37 i dont get the "testdb not found" error but when i click the reports i get a "NumStatByGametype: Type mismatch for field 'game_type' expecting: WideMemo, actual: WideString" error. The import seems to be working BTW

Edit: Is there a way for SS to use my databases while it waits for the agg database to build? I dont get to see any stats on the tables/players even after i hit refresh or even after i restart SS.