Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What % of people are more polltarded than OP?
0-1% 18 62.07%
1-2% 4 13.79%
2-4% 3 10.34%
4-7% 1 3.45%
7-9% 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2007, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
Dids, you know how alcoholics can't talk about anything but how they aren't drinking? You know how ex-smokers get insanely militant about how bad smoking is for you? Yeah, it's really [censored] annoying.

You were once fat, and two things are clear looking at the statistics. One, you will be fat again at some point. Two, you knew you were fat and that it wasn't good for your health, and for a long time you didn't give a [censored]. Leave the fat bashing to the people who have never been fat, and least they have some credibility in that area.

[/ QUOTE ]

how are you worse than dids
Old 11-09-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just curious.. and not reading this whole retarded thread.. but why does he need full tilt to back him? Since he got 2nd at Aussie Millions! He should be rollin in dough.. or did he eat it all already?

[/ QUOTE ]

OH I'M SORRY.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-09-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe we should ask Fossilman, or Benyamin, or Doyle, or Todd, or.....I think you get the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if he does what they've done, then he might get picked up. But he hasnt, so the weight IS an issue.

raymer won the WSOPME, and the others were icons before they were sponsored. gobboboy is just some 'd00d' with a 2nd place finish in a foreign tournament, who apparently has a lot of fans in the 2+2 community (which is not at all FTP's target audience).

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl
Old 11-09-2007, 12:46 AM

Old 11-09-2007, 12:52 AM

LOL Nation pretty much owned Dids there. and rightly so..

reminds me... why did Dids spam his uggo pics over these forums?

he is a virtual dictator with serious personality issues. people seem to worship him because he has 20,000 posts. they should look at his behaviour in this thread.

tbh.... the mods represent 2p2 and i think someone needs to MOD the mods. what happens when they make 'sucky threads' or post something that would get someone else banned?

he deserves to lose his mod rights imo. truly horrible traits shown on this thread.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:55 AM

This thread should of stopped at:
Gobbo is 2 fat to be good PR.
Seriously. even computer gaming companies are relunctant to sponsor fat people.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:57 AM

"he deserves to lose his mod rights imo."

dids does a good job in nvg, a mod should only lose modship if they do a terrible job modding their forum.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:16 AM

I am going to try to summarize this whole mini-war between Dids and other posters, because a lot of people are reacting to whats being quoted over and over without seeing what originally sparked it. This is what I believe people are reacting to, and that they are assuming that Nation's response was correct in that Did's took a "potshot," and tried to inflate his ego, because they did not see Did's original comment.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nation: dids stop taking potshots whenever you can at gobbo just because you are now no longer as fat or fatter than most of the people on 2+2. this is getting ridiculous. you go out of your way to do that and mask it by just saying you're trying to help. you're just trying to boost your own ego.

it took you until 30+ to control your out of control eating habits. don't get all holier than thou the minute you start losing some weight.

with that said, gobbo lose some mother [censored] weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

DIDs: How the [censored] am I boosting my own ego by pointing out that somebody most of the forum considers untouchable is not in healthy shape and that it's stupid for somebody else to wish to switch places with him? I totally thought people were going to love me for my post.

It's really, really stupid for somebody to suggest that they'd trade his situation for theirs. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to insult gobbo. He knows he's fat, I can't imagine that somebody pointing that out, and pointing out how unhealthy that is is going to make him feel worse. I assume that he doesn't need to be treated with kid gloves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gobbommom: I hardly think he's been treated w/ kid gloves at any time in this thread Dids. You're pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids: He isn't, and that's great. The issue is that simpletons like Nation and yourself seem to expect that we should. Heaven forbid that we point out that 1- his weight might be an issue in terms of corporate sponsorship or that 2- it's silly to suggest you'd trade places with him in a heartbeat.

You simply cannot exist on the internet if you can't distinguish these kinds of conversations from people insulting your son.

[/ QUOTE ]

What sparked this, was Did's response to a poster who said he would trade his good looks and non-clinically obese condition to play poker well. This was the original interaction:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2+2 poster:[censored] the haters. Damn, I would exchange my good looks for your abillity to play poker any day.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 poster: Wow. Does money really mean that much to you? Would you swap his money for, say, your left arm? Or maybe 15 years off your life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids: Seriously.

The issue is less ugly vs. non-ugly, it's that being that overweight is basically just slowrolled suicide. A few tournament scores aren't really worth that.

[/ QUOTE ]

All Dids pointed out was that it is probably not wise to risk your health for poker skills, nothing personal towardsa Gobbo, and surely not the "potshot" described by Nation. And I can understand Gobbomom's defense of her son, but c'mon when you call people you were competing against "retards," and saying that basically everyone else sucks at poker, you can understand why some people would be upset.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:20 AM

dids has a history of going after gobboboy. can someone link it? i don't know how to search for a thread like that.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
people seem to worship him because he has 20,000 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahha. you dont pay much attention.