Attention grabbing clothing 6 4.03%
Attention grabbing jewerly 9 6.04%
Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Did u go to the giants/dolphins game Jay?
If so, I'm sorry.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How can an option attack work vs a decent D (unless you have a sick back)? Won't they just put 8 or 9 in the box and shut you down?

[/ QUOTE ]
they had a good D. (its 7 v 7 btw). but yeah. a good way to do it is changing up sides/doing some play action passes (deep bombs usually), reverses, etc, to keep them off balance.

basically, they picked us apart. our DL did really well and i thought we had plenty of pressure- our DBs sucked alot tonight though.

oh well. disappointing ending. it was cold as balls here too.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did u go to the giants/dolphins game Jay?
If so, I'm sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah. Crappy game, but the overall experience was great. Whoever injured Ronnie Brown/didn't let Ricky Williams get reinstated can diagf though.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:58 AM

ricky williams sucks lol. at least now. i dont know wtf happened, he [censored] tore it up in his first few years. guess the weed got to him.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:59 AM

orange - jeez, the fact that I understoof perfectly everything you just said after not knowing anything about football like 2 months ago has just shown me just how much time I have on my hands. Rly need to get back to school and do something productive lol
Old 11-07-2007, 01:01 AM

lol i was jk about that comment, i know you're a football fanatic. you should watch some college football games sometime though :P
Old 11-07-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just finished watching the last epidose of Band of Brothers. I'm not exaggerating when I say it is the best TV I have ever watched by an absolute mile. I admit I had a little bit of a tear in my eye at certain points in the last couple of episodes. The liberating of a Nazi concentration camp was especially harrowing and touching. Can't believe it took me this long to get round to watching it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. I think I'll watch that after seasons 2,3,4,5 of sopranos [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2007, 01:03 AM

jay,
should i just go and buy it? ive also heard good things. i watched part of the first episode but had to leave. i know aj hates buying dvds though and always tries to get me to watch them via other sites.

would you watch BoB again? does it have good rewatchable value like other shows? (i have some shows on dvd, mainly sopranos and lost).
Old 11-07-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol i was jk about that comment, i know you're a football fanatic. you should watch some college football games sometime though :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah that vid you posted was pretty awesome, I will def look into catching some college games soon. What TV network are they usually shown on?
Old 11-07-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jay,
should i just go and buy it? ive also heard good things. i watched part of the first episode but had to leave. i know aj hates buying dvds though and always tries to get me to watch them via other sites.

would you watch BoB again? does it have good rewatchable value like other shows? (i have some shows on dvd, mainly sopranos and lost).

[/ QUOTE ]

I would yeah. I don't normally buy DVDs since I can watch them for free online, but I really thought this was worth shelling out for. Partly for the better picture and sound quality and the extras, but also because of the respect I now have for the men this show is based on (and also the guys who made it).

Def has rewatchability. I'm already watching a couple of episodes again to refresh myself on it and get a better picture of the thing. The extras are amazing aswell, listening to the actual guys recount their experiences of the events so accurately recreated is absolutely amazing.
Closed Thread