Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

blackjack, you are acting like a 5 year old. I hope you get banned
Old 12-16-2006, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ggbman and all: Can a hooker or stripper get raped? The answer is of course she can. However unlike other women to whom those terms don't apply, it might be rightly said "she asked for it".

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a sick boy. Just cause someone performs a job doesn't mean that that they want to be raped.

Are you seriously saying that all strippers are open season for rapists?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is just trying to say that people like that shouldn't be too surprised if something like that happened to them, but he used bad wording and came off as an insensitive prick/sexist.

Of course I could be wrong and if so he deserves to be raped by Zed and his gimp.

[ QUOTE ]
here here! I feel a little stuck to this thread....some comments have to be challenged right away. where are the mods?

[/ QUOTE ]
"here here"...sigh.

I'd welcome you and cbloom to point out exactly where the bannable or punishable offenses occurred in this thread. Sure, there have been some dickish posts, but I think it's pretty weaksauce to call for people's heads just because you disagree with them, and it's especially weak when you don't provide specifics.

Captain Toms Penis ... I think I found my next online username. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

LOL @ all the nerds on here giving Brandi bankroll management advice and talking about long term ROI's for MTT's. She is a just another broke skank (and also needs mental help). Hey Brandi, I will stake you ... check out the shirt in my pic ...
Old 12-16-2006, 08:05 PM

why do you think mass muderers and rapists prey on hookers?

It's because most people don't care or feel "they asked for it" Well I am here to tell you that they didn't ask for it and I care. I have spent 20 some odd years dealing with women on the streets, in re victimizing situations, and generally lost because of men hurting them. I cannot and will not put up with males excusing hurtful behavior towards women...EVER.

I love most men and feel they get a bad rap when conversations like this erupt. God help the twenty somethings I see tonight at the table thinking I am an easy mark at the poker table. They will get the wrath of all the BS I have seen here whether it is warrented or not.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ all the nerds on here giving Brandi bankroll management advice and talking about long term ROI's for MTT's.

[/ QUOTE ]
Particularly since it's so transparently obvious that she doesn't give a sht about anyone's advice, she just wants their $$$.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:06 PM

Yep, what were the ban-worthy events?

I saw only one, the gimmick "penis-rap" account from Captain Tom.

Everything else was above board.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
here here! I feel a little stuck to this thread....some comments have to be challenged right away. where are the mods?

[/ QUOTE ]
"here here"...sigh.

I'd welcome you and cbloom to point out exactly where the bannable or punishable offenses occurred in this thread. Sure, there have been some dickish posts, but I think it's pretty weaksauce to call for people's heads just because you disagree with them, and it's especially weak when you don't provide specifics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not looking for any one to be banned, just corrected and a mod did it....I am cool.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God help the twenty somethings I see tonight at the table thinking I am an easy mark at the poker table. They will get the wrath of all the BS I have seen here whether it is warrented or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
All, Betty is clearly tilting and you should absorb her wrath for profit!!!
Old 12-16-2006, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow i am disgusted by some of you, mostly bluffthis.
Saying that she wasn't assaulted just because she wears revealing clothing and has become semi-famous for being slutty might be the dumbest and most disturbing thing i have ever read on 2+2

i vote to get bluffthis banned.

and i think this thread should be moderated

[/ QUOTE ]

You must not have read the thread, because he did not say that.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious?????????????

have you read bluffthis posts "The bottom line is that strippers/whores view all men as suckers and try to get their money, and think that they deserve it because men treat women so badly. But when one of their marks turns the tables on them and cons them, they cry rape."

he also related the duke lacrose team incident with her post implying that she was makeing this story up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite serious. I have addressed this many times in the thread. You should read it, think about it, and then comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have read all your posts, you have many valid points:
she should have gone to police
calling for bluffthis death is a little harsh
brandi teases and than asks for money

you are very wrong on many things:
bluffthis was completely out of line and making references to duke lacrosse and saying she had it coming to her is out of line.
Brandi has corrected many of your supposed facts
there is nothing wrong with brandi teasing 2+2ers and than them sending money to her. They get entertainment and reward her however much they want.
Anytime someone screams rape, they should not be called a whore or made fun of in anyway. They should be questioned and they should have to prove their case. That doesn't mean that we should take the rapists side until she proves her case.

I understand why you question brandi's story. That doesn't mean bluffthis was right.

How would you like it if your mother/sister said she was raped and than the supposed rapist said that she was dancing like a stripper and wearing low cut shirts. Does that mean she should have been raped?
Closed Thread