Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2006, 05:25 PM

Default Re: *Official* Rizen FT @ WSOP $1500 PLHE Thread!

congrats man pretty sick stuff. i just got unbanned and missed this so of course i wouldnt say anything bad but even if i was thinking about it you look like a beast of a person who could put me into a lot of pain if you really wanted too. and so i think this should be ur strategy when you get that close next time and the cards dont come, just reach over and wwf style suplex the guy so he gets disqualified for having to go to the hospital...or mabye not. anyways like everyone else says "unreal" u [censored] pimp
Old 07-01-2006, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
congrats man pretty sick stuff. i just got unbanned and missed this so of course i wouldnt say anything bad but even if i was thinking about it you look like a beast of a person who could put me into a lot of pain if you really wanted too. and so i think this should be ur strategy when you get that close next time and the cards dont come, just reach over and wwf style suplex the guy so he gets disqualified for having to go to the hospital...or mabye not. anyways like everyone else says "unreal" u [censored] pimp

[/ QUOTE ]

I see why you were banned. Cliff Notes your posts, man.

Summary: Rizen is a God
Old 07-01-2006, 05:42 PM
 is offline

congrats Rizen!
Old 07-01-2006, 11:47 PM

Congrats man, awesome showing.
Old 07-02-2006, 12:28 AM

Great Job!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks guys, it was an awesome up and down ride. I'll try and give a full trip report when I get back from Vegas. I feel I played pretty well at the FT, and while that sweet sweet 4 was huge, I took a few equally brutal beats later on to end up going out 3rd. It all evens out I guess, I'm not disappointed, I only really felt I misplayed one hand, I'll give more on that later.

-Rizen

[/ QUOTE ]

Rizen, congrats on playing so well. I watched you for about two hours with Schaefer and your other friends. I was the guy who met you in the corridor during the dinner break and suggested that you get some rest and some food in your stomach before the break was over. Of course I didn't know what you had most hands, but you sure seemed to be playing great. I would love to know what you had on that hand against the FT guy when you raised his BB, he reraised you, you pushed and he took forever and folded. I was pretty sure he was just restealing and you caught him, but it would be interesting to learn if you really had a hand.

The other interesting hand was when you guys both had an Ace, you limped, he just checked and you both tried to slowplay when you hit your aces. It was a major burn that you didn't chop given your kickers, but thems the breaks.

Sorry I couldn't make it back to see the end and it sucked to hear that you lost on the 3-way hand.

Congrats again!