Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2006, 03:04 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiousity, why is Kyro clear of suspicion, as well as anyone else not on Elevens' list?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro isn't clear for me.

As far as everyone else, I merely forgot about them, because they haven't stood out and my memory is piss poor.

EDIT: Seeing as though you didn't make my list, it may have something to do with the fact I don't remember you saying anything until today. Have you?
Old 05-04-2006, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiousity, why is Kyro clear of suspicion, as well as anyone else not on Elevens' list?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro is clear of suspicion because everyone is afraid of him. Hornacek suspected he was a wolf and gets lynched 1st round. Those who attack Kyro have bad things happen to them. Despite his reputation as the "Helmuth" of wearwolf he has been very unproductive this game other than stating a list of like 5 suspects the 1st day??? and stating obvious strategy ie. Villagers shouldn't pretend to be wolves.

Gee thanks Kyro, I'll remember that.

Look Kyro knows he's often an early kill by the wolves, suppose he was a villager and had died last night, doesn't he realize how much his "list of suspects would rule the game" People listen to what this guy has to say to such insane extremes his whole list would have become targets. Would Kyro really be willing to take that risk and ruin the game for the villagers with potentially bad info on Day 1?
I doubt it.

I am the only person with the AUDACITY to be suspecting Kyro right now and look who Kyro is voting for... Me. With 0 explanation. Of course Kyro doesn't need explanation, he's Kyro, the Great and Mighty.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:07 PM

I have been reading this thread periodically all day, and I am trying something new in not posting random votes every few minutes. It appears we have a fair number of either wolves, or villagers that don't know how to not sound like wolves. This list would include:

Junkmail
thebram
Bobo

I am certainly voting for one of them. Out of that list I have reread Junkmail's posts and if he isn't a wolf, he should go back to villager school. Vote Junkmail.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, most likely wolves list are:

1. fnord
2. madtown
3. thebram

My most likely villager list are:

1. Nicholas
2. Alex Levin
3. bobo

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was a wolf, I would put probably put 1 wolf on the likely wolves list and 1 on the likely villagers list. Which is great because I can pick out at least 4 villagers on here.

New wolf list:
Junkmail
BobOjedaFan
Elevens
Fnord_too
Old 05-04-2006, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been reading this thread periodically all day, and I am trying something new in not posting random votes every few minutes. It appears we have a fair number of either wolves, or villagers that don't know how to not sound like wolves. This list would include:

Junkmail
thebram
Bobo

I am certainly voting for one of them. Out of that list I have reread Junkmail's posts and if he isn't a wolf, he should go back to villager school. Vote Junkmail.

[/ QUOTE ]

wdcbooks: I don't suspect thebram because he seems to me to be this turn's wolf scapegoat. I think he's just being a dumb villager.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, most likely wolves list are:

1. fnord
2. madtown
3. thebram

My most likely villager list are:

1. Nicholas
2. Alex Levin
3. bobo

[/ QUOTE ]

Since everyone loves lists, here's mine.

1. Zurvan - defending VR for little reason, backpedaling when called out on it
2. Tiedup - the golly-gee noob act seems nervous
3. Chuckles - each of his votes have only included an "I agree" statement. Standard wolf ploy to sound helpful without adding anything

4. VR - has actually fallen down on my list a bit. But the rally cry of flying under the radar while only posting voting updates irks me enough to leave my vote here

Also I'll go out on a limb and say that if we find Elevens is a werewolf, there will be exactly one WW in his WW list, and one in his villager list.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Junkmail
thebram
Bobo

[/ QUOTE ]

wdcbooks: I don't suspect thebram because he seems to me to be this turn's wolf scapegoat. I think he's just being a dumb villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

gee, thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Elevens,

You had a whopping 11 points, and all you said was that you thought a bunch of people were villagers. Not even one suspect? The closest you came to accusing anyone was Madtown, who has like 2 posts in this thread. Objectivity is a common wolf trait.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the [censored] criticism that I hate. Go throughout this thread (or any WW game) and you have so many people merely voting and saying nothing else. No reason at all. No one ever makes a big deal of that and no one really ever questions them for it.

However, I give some thought behind my reasoning (or I ask for some), and I get attacked? That's so BS.

I'd be better off merely throwing accusations and votes around rather than show any thought to this game. I'm not Kyro.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Junkmail
thebram
Bobo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gee, thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Also I'll go out on a limb and say that if we find Elevens is a werewolf, there will be exactly one WW in his WW list, and one in his villager list.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I just said that.

I guess dumb was the wrong word, I should have said suspicious.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reread the thread. I guess we both make mistakes. I voted for him yesterday and so did VR.