Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2007, 02:50 AM

Default Re: Things people like that let you know they suck

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i actually think a good-looking chick in a truck or an SUV (a real SUV, not a lexus or bmw X3 or something) is indescribably hot

[/ QUOTE ]
It's my experience that broads driving SUVs are married 100% of the time. It's like some sort of 4X4 shield that their husbands get them to let other guys know they're off-limits.

On the flip side, if you see a chick driving a Volkswagen they're almost always single, and looking for the SUV upgrade.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. Every time I almost get hit by a huge SUV it's one time trophy wife behind the wheel.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ron burgundy, have you ate her foods?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, because I don't like nutmeg.

[/ QUOTE ]

And another thing, even if you do like "her" food, it's probably not hers. If you watch her show, you'll notice that most of the time she'll say "this is what my dad used to make every <insert holiday>." She basically makes a living making her parents recipes (or adding nutmeg to her parents recipes) and going around to different places seeing what food she could buy for $40.

However, I give her props for being very business savvy. I consider her the Cindy Margolis of cooking. They're two people who are average at best at what they do, yet make tons more money doing it.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I immediately think "What a tool" whenever I see a car with a Bush/Cheney sticker on it.

I also have a special loathing for those bandwagon fans that cherry-pick winning teams from all over the place to cheer for.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the same thing about pretty much any sticker from an election that was over 2 years ago. Well to be honest, I think the same thing about pretty much all bumper stickers.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lee,

No. You suck if you think she's a really talented cook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do people actually think this? I've made quite a few items from her show, but only because they looked pretty good and were easy and quick to make.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who like or train vicious dogs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not one for generalizing....but so far in life, this one has been a definite indicator that I'm not going to like this person.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just guessing here, but you're probably generalizing by breed, right? That's pretty retarded.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not one for generalizing....but so far in life, this one has been a definite indicator that I'm not going to like this person.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just guessing here, but you're probably generalizing by breed, right? That's pretty retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't interpret it that way. There is a big difference between someone who loves pit bulls and some douche that owns a pit bull chained up in the backyard all the time and treats it like crap so it is "mean".

I really hope this guy meant the latter.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i actually think a good-looking chick in a truck or an SUV (a real SUV, not a lexus or bmw X3 or something) is indescribably hot

[/ QUOTE ]
It's my experience that broads driving SUVs are married 100% of the time. It's like some sort of 4X4 shield that their husbands get them to let other guys know they're off-limits.

On the flip side, if you see a chick driving a Volkswagen they're almost always single, and looking for the SUV upgrade.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you figure the ones I see hitchhiking?
Old 01-28-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't interpret it that way. There is a big difference between someone who loves pit bulls and some douche that owns a pit bull chained up in the backyard all the time and treats it like crap so it is "mean".

I really hope this guy meant the latter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant anyone who trains vicious dogs, and gets off on the fact that they are in fact vicious.