Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 08:00 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

anyone else excited at the use of Captain Tom as a verb?
Old 12-26-2006, 08:01 AM

this chick is a total PHB (psycho hose beast obv)
Old 12-26-2006, 08:17 AM

This thread should just become a website.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread should just become a website.

[/ QUOTE ]
BluffTHIS! agrees.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she wants to be a ninja !

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi with her LA Support network?
Old 12-26-2006, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I may be moving to Costa Rica for a little while,

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Humberto going to spend the next few months Captain-Tomming her?
Old 12-26-2006, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://people.tribe.net/gypsy2girl

brandi update and i quote"
Fame is a Fiery Pit!
So... There's not many people in the poker industry ~ actually, I would be surprised to find even 1 ~ who do not know who I am. Especially now... I outed the guy who stole all the money from me. It was on a public poker forum and I told the whole story, undiluted. Even the parts that made me look incredibly stupid. It's been both good and bad. The good part is that I've gotten a lot of support and people who have been trying to help. I even may have gotten a job from it ~ although I won't know till later this week when I meet with HR. The bad news is that, of course on public forums, there's a lot of trash talking. People being stupid and trying to be funny and then one up each other. I didn't mind it so much until a couple weeks ago...
This guy who I thought was nice and was trying to help out/fix up... ended up making a ton of allegations about me. They were mostly bull [censored] and exaggerations, but they hurt none the less... and the forum got out of control. It sucks when someone who is respected goes about spreading lies and other people believe it. The guy was young and kind of had that frat boy mentality. Why would he be so cruel? One reason ~ I didn't sleep with him. What is it with guys and sex?
Anyway... I'm off to a better year. I just got a job bar tending, I may be moving to Costa Rica for a little while, I have plans to get a motorcycle and take up taekwondo, and most of all ~ I have a new mind set. I'm becoming a ninja and a warrior.
Right now I'm reading every book on poker out there. I'm learning all I can. That way, I'll be prepared for my next big event and especially the World Series. After all, this is what I've chosen to do. When the time comes, I want to be ready to rock it. And rock it hard. "

[/ QUOTE ]

What's really funny is that she thinks that by changing the link on her Tribe page, that it will remain hidden (second time that she's done it). Guess she doesn't realize that Google will just spider her new page URL... DOH!
Old 12-26-2006, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://people.tribe.net/gypsy2girl

brandi update and i quote"
Fame is a Fiery Pit!
So... There's not many people in the poker industry ~ actually, I would be surprised to find even 1 ~ who do not know who I am. Especially now... I outed the guy who stole all the money from me. It was on a public poker forum and I told the whole story, undiluted. Even the parts that made me look incredibly stupid. It's been both good and bad. The good part is that I've gotten a lot of support and people who have been trying to help. I even may have gotten a job from it ~ although I won't know till later this week when I meet with HR. The bad news is that, of course on public forums, there's a lot of trash talking. People being stupid and trying to be funny and then one up each other. I didn't mind it so much until a couple weeks ago...
This guy who I thought was nice and was trying to help out/fix up... ended up making a ton of allegations about me. They were mostly bull [censored] and exaggerations, but they hurt none the less... and the forum got out of control. It sucks when someone who is respected goes about spreading lies and other people believe it. The guy was young and kind of had that frat boy mentality. Why would he be so cruel? One reason ~ I didn't sleep with him. What is it with guys and sex?
Anyway... I'm off to a better year. I just got a job bar tending, I may be moving to Costa Rica for a little while, I have plans to get a motorcycle and take up taekwondo, and most of all ~ I have a new mind set. I'm becoming a ninja and a warrior.
Right now I'm reading every book on poker out there. I'm learning all I can. That way, I'll be prepared for my next big event and especially the World Series. After all, this is what I've chosen to do. When the time comes, I want to be ready to rock it. And rock it hard. "

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chick is CRAZY!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally insane beyond words to describe. Little girl, you need help in the worst way, and not financially. With all the meds they have out now maybe they can prescribe you a dose of reality.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:20 PM

For those aspiring ninjas out there, visit this site to learn and absorb everything you can. I learned a lot about ninjas here.

http://askaninja.com/
Old 12-26-2006, 03:28 PM

I just want to know how Brandi's Xmas was. Did it beat Thanksgiving, and did you have to use up any of your remaining $23?
Closed Thread