Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 07:44 AM

Default Re: One Sad Event

Well said buddy, well said. I've met a few women like Brandi in my time. They are evil bitches who are never happy with life. When they lose their looks, they simply live out loveless miserable lives.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:00 AM

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
""""A guy comes up middle class(I'm assuming this, forgive me if I'm wrong), then suddenly wins a whole bunch of money very quickly, and then he has a few problems with being too generous and trusting.....I don't think thats an emotional issue at all- thats just normal.""""

I doubt very much this is a new thing for him...stakes are just a bit bigger. He seems to understand this now....but I hope he keeps what everyone refers to as kind and generous in spirit. You can be giving and not a sucker. Any man who involves himself with her at this point has an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you came into this thread, you defended Brandi even though you knew nothing about her. Now that you were proven completely wrong, you are going to judge Newhizzle even though you know nothing about him? You are being tougher on him than you were on her.

And no... someone who takes advantage of someone else is NOT equal to someone who tried to help her out. They are not both victims. You are excusing her behaviour by calling her a victim and embarrasing yourself by trying to make them equal.

Seriously... are you going to tire of making an fool out of yourself?

Of all the stupid people posting idiotic crap in this thread, you are easily the stupidest and most worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Name calling just proves my point ...you guys really need to take a look at how you respond to women.

[/ QUOTE ]

just another classic case of L.M.S. (Liddle-Mann Syndrome)
Old 12-25-2006, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2) She slept under towels in the bathroom - As so many of the users on here have wrote already. Why doesn't she just leave the room. Simple move. She's obviously not scared of him, because she continue running around with him. Sure, you can say that she wanted to get "her money back". If that is the case, she could've just as easily walked in and grabbed a blanket from him. If she too scared of him to do that, she would've ran out of the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reacting to a sexual assault by freezing up and not really doing anything about it is usually indicative of sexaul trauma at an early age. This could also help explain her symptoms of borderline personality disorder.

[/ QUOTE ]
Finally, an intelligent comment. The story she tells about the bathroom and associated events is very likely to be true for this very reason.

As for the rest, she's clearly a confused girl. I have no doubt that Capt POB took advantage of her in many of the ways she described, however willing she appeared.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]

Friends of hizzle,

Have you guys seen the text messages?

[/ QUOTE ]

A few, yes. I was extremely disinterested and therefore did not read them all.

-Brad
Old 12-25-2006, 10:22 AM

there goes christmas...you definitely need to keep posting brandi...this is your only forum to get your story out...i recommend posting at least 40 or 50 times a day including pm all the mods 4 or 5 times a day..they love it
Old 12-25-2006, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2) She slept under towels in the bathroom - As so many of the users on here have wrote already. Why doesn't she just leave the room. Simple move. She's obviously not scared of him, because she continue running around with him. Sure, you can say that she wanted to get "her money back". If that is the case, she could've just as easily walked in and grabbed a blanket from him. If she too scared of him to do that, she would've ran out of the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reacting to a sexual assault by freezing up and not really doing anything about it is usually indicative of sexaul trauma at an early age. This could also help explain her symptoms of borderline personality disorder.

[/ QUOTE ]
Finally, an intelligent comment. The story she tells about the bathroom and associated events is very likely to be true for this very reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except we know she doesn't have to be sexually asaulted to run into the bathroom and sleep under towels.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-25-2006, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, pop psychology -- how I love it.

Of course, another response to early sexual trauma is to only be able to interact with men in a highly sexualized manner. So if this were true, Brandi may well have led Captain Tom and Newhizzle on via continuous flirting and sexual innuendo.

If this were the case, Captain Tom could quite easily be led to believe that his penis might be extremely welcome on her back. And isn't her screen name flirtyb, lending additional support to such a thesis?

Seems to me now that what really upset Brandi was the loss of the money, not the huggling or penis/back action. Those bits of the story were nothing more than tools used in an attempt to humilate Captain Tom into coughing up some dough.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:36 PM

why are people responding to the dr. drew gimmick account like it is a real poster?
Old 12-25-2006, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why are people responding to the dr. drew gimmick account like it is a real poster?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, gimmick or not, the point is an interesting and potentially illuminating one.

You think 'sup bro is a real poster as well?
Old 12-25-2006, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All right ya'll... I've only made it to page 39 in this epic and I've got to go now, although I'm doubt I'm missing much. Maybe just some more posts about how I'm a lying hustler/whore/etc....

Oh well... Here's the real deal. NOW you can really think I'm a bitch... IF MARK had not been sitting right there with me, being as broke as I am, I would have transfered the money into my OWN account. THERE YOU HAVE IT.

I can assure you, it never happened and that I still have no money. I spent $20. And still have $23. I interviewed for some jobs, but won't hear back till next week.

Gotta Jet... Keep up the good work.

Peace

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. i used to think that you were just a stupid little tramp. now it is clear that you are a full-fledged nutjob. something horrible happened to you as a child, didn't it? it is pretty clear that you were sexually assaulted by someone you trusted/was supposed to protect you. at this point i feel pity for you. unless you seek therpary, your life is going to be horrible.
Closed Thread