Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Libertarians
I consider myself a libertarian and agree with the pro-israeli stance more than the pro-palestinian one. 16 76.19%
I consider myself a libertarian and agree with the pro-palestinian stance more than the pro-israeli one. 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2007, 02:50 PM

Default Re: My Campus is getting shot up.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

I hope you guys at VT are ok.

Also, leatherface is gone for 5 days. Srsly LF you are a sick [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe this isnt the place to discuss this, but did he really get banend for saying that hes been giving warning signs? Its a huge tragedy, and this does suck, but come on. This is like the days after 9/11 if you talked bad about US foreign policy or mocked the government you were committing treason.

This is bbv, dont post Serious Business here expecting no jokes. Unless I missed a post he didnt break any rules, since when is bad taste a bannable offense in bbv4life?

[/ QUOTE ]

He got tempbanned for threatening to carry out a copycat shooting spree. I'm not going to tolerate that kind of behaviour. If you have a problem with the ban, pm mat sklansky or ryan beal or take it to ATF.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just found out the list nos was referring to is a list of schools to send money/aid to.

So how about you shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously take it somewhere else. if you insist on acting like a pre-pubescent clown thats your business but not in this thread please
Old 04-16-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe this isnt the place to discuss this, but did he really get banend for saying that hes been giving warning signs? Its a huge tragedy, and this does suck, but come on. This is like the days after 9/11 if you talked bad about US foreign policy or mocked the government you were committing treason.

This is bbv, dont post Serious Business here expecting no jokes. Unless I missed a post he didnt break any rules, since when is bad taste a bannable offense in bbv4life?

[/ QUOTE ]

He got tempbanned for threatening to carry out a copycat shooting spree. I'm not going to tolerate that kind of behaviour. If you have a problem with the ban, pm mat sklansky or ryan beal or take it to ATF.

[/ QUOTE ]
Plus LeatherFace is a complete [censored] anyways

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fox News now calling this the "Virginia Tech Massacre"

wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure I've already seen that or very close to it on CNN and ABCNews, so I'm not sure outrage at Fox is the way to go here.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's wrong with that title? It is a massacre

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize this fits the definition of massacre but there are less brutal words that could be used to describe this horrid event. In my mind the word massacre is more synonymous with militaristic killings numbering in the hundreds and thousands of people.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's bad taste in the name of BBV, then there's 32 college students being murdered in class and deciding to make jokes of it within the hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people just cant handle emotion or express themselves in any other way than to make a joke. I know when i go to shool tomorrow people will be dishing out jokes about this with little objection just as they did with 9/11 etc.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Seriously I am giving tons of warning signs but no one seems to care. See me on the news someday. I think I can do a better job. "

Talking about how he is going to go on a killing rampage seems like a ban-able offense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

no more of a banable offense than threatening to hunt him down and kill him

oh wait
Old 04-16-2007, 02:52 PM

earlier cnn was calling it a rampage
Old 04-16-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Seriously I am giving tons of warning signs but no one seems to care. See me on the news someday. I think I can do a better job. "

Talking about how he is going to go on a killing rampage seems like a ban-able offense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wait

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologized. Ban me if you want, but I was extremely upset.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wait

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, that was vv out of line but given the extenuating circumstances I think a warning is ok. (And he deleted it and apologized).
Old 04-16-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's bad taste in the name of BBV, then there's 32 college students being murdered in class and deciding to make jokes of it within the hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people just cant handle emotion or express themselves in any other way than to make a joke. I know when i go to shool tomorrow people will be dishing out jokes about this with little objection just as they did with 9/11 etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY. There's no "right" way to deal with a tragedy.