Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: traz
Exactly what I expected 0 0%
Pretty much what I expected 2 8.70%
Kinda what I expected 2 8.70%
Not really what I expected 11 47.83%
Definitely not what I expected 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

I haven't seen that FTP hand but it's irrelevant. As Lloyd said if he could see the cards he would raise the river. I imagine it was a curiosity call or he misread the board. Let's not hijack the thread with things unrelated to the AP scandal.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:27 AM

33 isnt the only hand he beats, he also beats the board.

maybe he called putting him on complete bluff
Old 09-16-2007, 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The above hand is ridiculous no doubt - but doesn't seem to be pertinent to this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

not everyone who cheats has to be dumb enough to make it obvious

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence why he would raise the river knowing his opponent couldn't call and he would take the pot down without showing his hero play and raising suspicion. Ducy?
Old 09-16-2007, 08:32 AM

Cannot believe there are still people naive enough to continue to beat the "a site has too much to lose to rig the games so that's why it can't happen" drum. C'mon people.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:33 AM

ddy, i agree. its like if they knoukno scenarioriorio
Old 09-16-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cannot believe there are still people naive enough to continue to beat the "a site has too much to lose to rig the games so that's why it can't happen" drum. C'mon people.

[/ QUOTE ]

While, of course, that is possible, from what I've read in here, it is possible that they've been hacked, or it is a disgruntled ex-employee, or even a current employee who is doing this without AP's authorisation.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:37 AM

Hypothesis: MARK SEIF = GRAYCAT, DOUBLEDRAG

- Seif lost alot on AP (at least half a million, maybe more): he wanted to get his money back.
Also: http://www.internettexasholdem.com/p...s-vt34808.html
MARK SEIF wouldn't have to "hack" into AP to get access to the "superuseraccount". He already had access to it!

- Seif was fired as an AP-pro a few months ago, 1.5-2 months ago they hired him again. Around that time the GRAYCAT account showed up.

Discuss
Old 09-16-2007, 08:39 AM

Ok I finally got back home from live poker and had a chance to fully read this thread.

I'm incredibly shocked at how so many people in this thread are asking for more proof or even saying how this thread should be swept under the rug and out of site.

If you have a brain its very easy to look through those hands, along with pt screenshots, with the obvious river manipulation and overall abuse. Not once was money put in behind on the river. Not once. I dont care if you're the best player in the world running with Jamie Golds luckbox luck there is no chance you will be able to play THAT way and win that much. It is impossible.

It's also incredibly [censored] unbelievable to me that as poker players you cant fathom why this would be a bad thing. It is bad to hide this rather than address it because nothing will get solved. The same people will continue cheating and the people who see someone playing like a complete psycho will sit down and get robbed blind. At the very least with bringing this out into the open the entire situation can be forced to be acted upon by Absolute. Hiding this thread from the public isnt going to magically bring back all the money that these players stole from poker players in this forum now will it?

SPB, I don't know if you even play poker for fun or if you play for a living but I just cannot fathom how you want this thread to be hidden. You keep making this general statement several times in this thread. I cant speak for everyone but many of the people I talk to from here about poker have more honesty and integrity than anyone I know from real life that doesn't play. It's these same people that are getting their living stolen and exploited by a poker site that should be trying to protect their best interests. These people, my friends, don't deserve this.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:39 AM

bump for hugeness
Old 09-16-2007, 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hypothesis: MARK SEIF = GRAYCAT, DOUBLEDRAG

- Seif lost alot on AP (at least half a million, maybe more): he wanted to get his money back.
Also: http://www.internettexasholdem.com/p...s-vt34808.html
MARK SEIF wouldn't have to "hack" into AP to get access to the "superuseraccount". He already had access to it!

- Seif was fired as an AP-pro a few months ago, 1.5-2 months ago they hired him again. Around that time the GRAYCAT account showed up.

Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]
gemmer 4 mod
Closed Thread