Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Backing out of a deal in exchange for money is..
OK 68 86.08%
A scumbag move 7 8.86%
Results plz 4 5.06%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2007, 04:17 AM

Default Re: B,B, or V?: lilholdem interview!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who am I thinking of, injuns?

Yeah I was being a winjun. Lolotrickedu.

[/ QUOTE ]

wdots or wfeathers?

[/ QUOTE ]

wfeathers ldo
Old 08-04-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wdots or wfeathers?

[/ QUOTE ]

wfeathers ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

CC,

Please quote a statement from imabigdeal that offends you in a racial context, because I have yet to find one.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
listen chump change, others, i can't really describe how else i feel besides what i said in my last post. i just know that i don't think the word is racist, and i KNOW when i use it i'm not being racicst because that's not who i am. i'm probably like the most anti-racist person i know. the fact that racism still even exists, the fact that someone could actually think someone else was inferior because of the [censored] color of their skin absolutely sickens me. i live in texas, and i can't tell you how many people have confederate flags in their house and stuff and say how they wish slavery still was around. and MEAN it. it's ridiculous and absurd. sorry i'm going off a tangent, i just wanted to make sure you knew how i felt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your last post did have a markedly different tone and approached a level of civil discourse. I'm not the one to tell another person about what he truly feels in his heart, but you have to understand that it's a term that's been used for hundreds of years (not 'wigger' but other derivations, like 'nigg*r lover' and many more) to insult and degrade both black people and the white people that had the audacity to accept and embrace black people.

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me man, i do understand that. i'm glad we've somewhat come to terms, also. you seem like a smart dude.

edit: flip, thx man. appreciate the support bro
Old 08-04-2007, 04:21 AM

Man I gotta quit this thread I think i'm going mad.

I thought this was all about the grillz?

It somehow morphed into how he dresses... All i've seen him in are baggy sweatshirts. Who doesn't like baggy sweatshirts? They're [censored] comfortable. Lee Watkinson was wearing a baggy sweatshirt at this year's ME FT. It's like the silly ass grill infected everything else.

The whole world's gone mad.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:22 AM

Hi,

I still think you are somewhat flamboyant.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man I gotta quit this thread I think i'm going mad.

I thought this was all about the grillz?

It somehow morphed into how he dresses... All i've seen him in are baggy sweatshirts. Who doesn't like baggy sweatshirts? They're [censored] comfortable. Lee Watkinson was wearing a baggy sweatshirt at this year's ME FT. It's like the silly ass grill infected everything else.

The whole world's gone mad.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i know how you feel, idk whenever i get in an argument i just get REALLY into it and like i absolutely cannot lose under any circumstance. looking back, it's caused a lot of unnecessary headaches for me. i think the bottom line is all of us probably feel the same about the big issue, and that's pretty much what matters.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:25 AM

its the whole getup, my baggy sweatshirt is comfy on your mom but put it on me with a grill and big chain and a sideways fitted and you'll get lilholdem x2.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:33 AM

Flamboyancy seems to be running rampant.

No!
Old 08-04-2007, 04:33 AM

LOLOLOOLOLOL at everyone in this thread.

It has entertained a drunken me for 2 days. I love you all. Is this real? First off, wigger is not racist. 2nd, Lilholdem is obv good at tourneys, maybe good at cash, no idea since Ive never seen a data mine. 3rd, I love Aejones. 4th, Nath sucks at posting and I have always hated his posts and this thread confirms. 5th, Yes Lilholdem obv looks like a tool but that is his own prerogative(no need to make fun bc we all look different), life is good and my post should end it all.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wdots or wfeathers?

[/ QUOTE ]

wfeathers ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

CC,

Please quote a statement from imabigdeal that offends you in a racial context, because I have yet to find one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering we've seemed to just come to terms, I don't want to call imabigdeal out.

But this is a strange question. When did I ever say (or even imply) that I was offended in a racial context? Or even offended at all?

It's not a situation like my girlfriend is black or my best friend is black so i'm offended by association. It's like, most racism and racial prejudice stems from people being morons, and morons are who I have the problem with. It's not as if a specific moron hates black folks for some moronic reason so i'm disgusted much more than some other non-racist moron.

I'm not a big fan of the morons. I'm a moronist, if you will, but at least I don't discriminate.