Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi although I rarely post on this forum I do read some stuff occasionally. I just came across your post, read it, and to be honest did not read any of the reply's you have received or the follow up posts you have made. So please remember my reply is only to your original post.

Seriously, I think you need to put things in perpective here. I mean, people all over the world have to worry about what they eat every single day, there are civil wars all over the place, and a little closer, my family has had many deaths the last couple of years, including my own father. I'm just trying to tell you a lot of [censored] is going on all the time to a lot of people all over the place. I'm not saying it doesn't suck what happened to you but seriously....talking about suicide and all when in all you got robbed 9K. Thats what we are talking about here, 9K. I'd pay 1 million times that much just to get my dad back, and I'm not talking suicide or seeing my life down the drain!

Brandi I don't know you and I'm not convicting you here, I am saying this to help you. You seriously need to get a grip, stop feeling so sorry for yourself, see things in perspective and start building your life again, take matters in your own hands and don't give all that power to loosers by focussing on all the horrible things they've done to you. They're loosers, you can choose not to be. Just take your lesson out of this and move on, as noted before, there's more to live than money and cars.

Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have read NONE of this Post--and NONE of the replies..but I figure after days of people commenting and counter- commenting and no doubt offering side issues and hijacked threads--I mean why waste my time.

Let me just write some inane comment of my own in this space so I can feel important and waste everyones time--I sure hope someone didnt write a similar comment like 50 times over 3 days ago--but since I didnt read any of the others--I wouldnt know....
Old 12-24-2006, 03:46 AM

stinkypete, with the hammer, approaching the nail

OH HE HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD GAME OVER
Old 12-24-2006, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but anyway, i don't know why i'm trying to talk sense into you. it's a lot of fun watching you bury yourself in your lies.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:50 AM

All right ya'll... I've only made it to page 39 in this epic and I've got to go now, although I'm doubt I'm missing much. Maybe just some more posts about how I'm a lying hustler/whore/etc....

Oh well... Here's the real deal. NOW you can really think I'm a bitch... IF MARK had not been sitting right there with me, being as broke as I am, I would have transfered the money into my OWN account. THERE YOU HAVE IT.

I can assure you, it never happened and that I still have no money. I spent $20. And still have $23. I interviewed for some jobs, but won't hear back till next week.

Gotta Jet... Keep up the good work.

Peace
Old 12-24-2006, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can assure you, it never happened and that I still have no money. I spent $20. And still have $23. I interviewed for some jobs, but won't hear back till next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol, please address the hand transcripts that were posted......
Old 12-24-2006, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh well... Here's the real deal. NOW you can really think I'm a bitch... IF MARK had not been sitting right there with me, being as broke as I am, I would have transfered the money into my OWN account. THERE YOU HAVE IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2006, 03:57 AM

Not enough was made out of how badly those posted hands were played. About 80% of them were mangled beyond recognition. Whoever was playing them is a horrible player and/or someone with a severe addiction. The player should not be playing anything higher than 2-4 limit.

Do we think it is possible that Newhizzle was there when those hands were played? Has she got him so effed up in the head that he would tilt like that? If so, he needs to take a break from poker for a while. And anyone thinking of getting involved with her really needs to unclick the "remember password" box immediately.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do we think it is possible that Newhizzle was there when those hands were played? Has she got him so effed up in the head that he would tilt like that? If so, he needs to take a break from poker for a while. And anyone thinking of getting involved with her really needs to unclick the "remember password" box immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

he still has the text messages she sent when she was "winning" on his account and asking if she could move up.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:03 AM

I sincerely hope this slows down tomorrow, otherwise I will have to cancel Christmas altogether. And then New Year's.

Someone pls take time to add BRANDI and HUGGLE to urban dictionary, I am short on time I still have 5 pages to go in this thread.

MTT satellites shall be known as assatellites from now on.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All right ya'll... I've only made it to page 39 in this epic and I've got to go now, although I'm doubt I'm missing much. Maybe just some more posts about how I'm a lying hustler/whore/etc....

Gotta Jet... Keep up the good work.

Peace

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, a bunch of us are going to be in Vegas from the 27th-3rd. I just lost 10k tonight, but I am sure I could afford to play a few satellites...err have some drinks. GL with the job search hun.
Closed Thread