Default Re: Guitar Heroes - GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[1] dustin votes nez
[_] kev votes spaca
[1] nez votes dustin
[2] spaca
[_] thesmell votes spaca

[/ QUOTE ]

I will doublecheck this just to be sure spaca never really voted n stuff, cuz that's weird.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:07 PM

Sven Atle Kopperud (aka "Silenoz") was a founding guitarist of Dimmu Borgir in Oslo, Norway in 1993. Their early music is defined by Wikipedia as melodic black metal, featuring some mellow passages and utilizing the keyboards heavily to synthesize orchestral and choral elements. Over time, their music became more aggressive, while simultaneously increasing the orchestral aspects. Their fifth album, Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia, released in 2001, marked the introduction of a real orchestra to replace the keyboards in the recording process. They are by far the most well-known symphonic black metal band, with their albums receiving a reasonable amount of commercial success, and individual songs appearing in mainstream TV and films.

Dimmu Borgir - Stormblåst (live in 1998)

SpacaB was Silenoz of Dimmu Borgir, a villager.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:02 AM

Karl Sanders was born in 1964 in Greensville, South Carolina. In the last 1980's he played guitar in a thrash metal band which toured with many death metal bands. In 1994, he formed his own death metal group, Nile. By this point in time, traditional death metal was falling from the limelight in favor of the newer genres that had spawned from it. However, despite not releasing their first album until 1998, they have achieved quite a bit of success. Stylistically, their music is highly technical death metal, sometimes performed at extreme speed with unprecedented complexity in its guitar riffs and song structures. However, they differ from standard death metal in that their lyrics focus exclusively on Ancient Egyptian and Middle Eastern culture, and they incorporate elements of Egyptian music into some of the songs.

Nile - Black Seeds of Vengeance (live)

theSmell was Karl Sanders of Nile, a villager.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:04 AM

that was exactly who I thought Nez would kill
Old 08-25-2007, 03:19 AM

i figured smell because he would have an easier time convincing KevKev to vote me than Smell

i've been rereading from D1 (currently on D2), and there is little chance that I vote KevKev

im not going to vote Nez right away though, but i can't imagine KevKev making some of the posts hes made as a newbie wolf

I also read a little of ASXVII and Nez is different in that game- he doesn't use such crappy reasoning for things, and his tone is a lot more light-hearted

I think Nez has played a great game. He probably deserves to win too.

He will argue about how much flip flopping I've done, and how hes suspected me all game, and hows hes played so hard and read so much, and lynched all the wolves, and he'll get all emo and he'll say "KevKev, you've got this man"

and he'll also call me wolfy for saying that im not even consider KevKev

KevKev,

please read ASXVII and look at how light-hearted Nez is, and then compare that this game. I'm in that game too and im a villager.

ask me w/e. I think i can explain every post and every vote I've made this game- and i'll also admit that some of them were bad (the votes, not the posts)
Old 08-25-2007, 03:32 AM

basically, I've already made lots of arguments for why Nez is a wolf going back days (though I have flipped around on him a lot)

Nez D1:
not the light-hearted care free village Nez tone we see in ASXVII

clears Luckay for Luckay's early D1 ramblings when Nez as a villager is ALWAYS suspicious of people like Luckay (and me)

180's on me for no reason at all

and shows a total lack of serious thinking about Spook, which isn't like Nez at all (he isnt dumb)

all of the wolves this whole game have treated Nez with kid-gloves

the night Nez was wagoned not a single wolf was on him. Oldtimey strangely cleared him D1 even though Nez had no heat (which is funny because Oldtimey's reason for clearing him was that Nez would react differently to heat)

Herbie gave a really weird/wolfy response when I asked him about Nez.

I will find much more.

also, the Spaca lynch yesterday was kinda disgusting (I know I really didn't help much to stop it) but Nez had been keeping Spaca as a suspect the whole game when there really was some stuff that should have cleared him, and Nez thinks better than this and I can point out plenty of past games that show how villager-Nez thinks.

The main crux of my argument against Nez is that he hasn't shown has village-thinking. I also think that his interactions and lack of interactions with the wolves are off- though that might be harder to show.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:33 AM

Dustin,

Let's vote KevKev together and get this game over with

You know I'm a villager

I know you're a villager

KevKev just pwned us
Old 08-25-2007, 03:34 AM

Nez,

I dont think so.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:34 AM

Also, sorry about dissappearing, thought I'd be around later and actually took a nap right when I got home

But Dustin,

I thought about everything in this game, and you know that you are forcing yourself to make a case for me when you know it's not really all that possible
Old 08-25-2007, 03:35 AM

And btw Dustin, I 100% cleared Smell because if he was alive today I was going to instalynch him... I seriously doubt that you are the wolf

If so, well played