Somebody Else 1 0.52%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 02:04 AM
Brian Brian is offline

Default Re: banging chicks from myspace.com

New001,

It's ok bro, I suck at negging too. This was one of my first "negs":

Date: Aug 28, 2006 3:05 PM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: so u love pick-up lines?

Body: man that must kind of suck to have so many different flavors of semen pumped into your grandmothers, oh well at least u came out looking alright.

u start up @ UofM yet?

-Brian
From: PsychicDog
Date: Aug 28, 2006 2:40 PM

thanks. so, is it hard being 20 and a typical Irish alcoholic? get thrown out of many bars? u know, u don't look very Irish, and that's too bad cause redheads are smokin' hot.

-Brian
From: PsychicDog
Date: Aug 27, 2006 11:26 PM

I like your legs so much I'm going to name them. Left one is Labor Day and right one is Halloween. Can I see you in between the holidays?

-Brian

That one killed the convo pretty quick.

BTW, does anyone know what it means if something in your "Sent" folder says "Forwarded"? Usually it says either Unread, Replied, or Read. But I got one that got forwarded???

-Brian
Old 09-12-2006, 02:11 AM
New001 New001 is offline

Location: Gogogogo, Madagascar

Hah, awesome. That last message is amazing.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:15 AM
SackUp SackUp is offline

Location: Undefeated as a Lawyer!

dont neg chick's bands [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn, but this is the kind of help I need. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
WOW

[/ QUOTE ]
Eff off, I've been at this for about two days now.

[/ QUOTE ]

at life or what?

of course you will get ragged on if you screw up, what else do you expect? learn, have some humility and move on - no biggie.

the neg needs to be used subtly and generally you don't really even need to attack the girl. you can just be wittier than her to make her joke look feable.

Obviously this move only works after she has responded, but i find it works much better than immediately trying to say "you are fat", "you are dumb" or "I can't believe you like that" It may work on occassion but I don't like it. Work more on not just complimenting her right away and saying how great she is as opposed to hardcore negativity. Control the situation.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:22 AM
CappyAA CappyAA is offline

Location: Rehabbing my knee.

Well, [censored] it - I think after reading this thread for 9 months now, I'll join in on the fun. I just did a quick search for girls within 5 miles from me, aged 22-26 (I'm 25). After weeding out ugly ones/weirdo's, I've narrowed down to a few:

Claudine

Mara

Blair

Ina

Brooke

Starlight
Old 09-12-2006, 04:00 AM
john voight john voight is offline

Location: SALAZARRRRRRRR

[ QUOTE ]
Well, [censored] it - I think after reading this thread for 9 months now, I'll join in on the fun. I just did a quick search for girls within 5 miles from me, aged 22-26 (I'm 25). After weeding out ugly ones/weirdo's, I've narrowed down to a few:

Claudine

Mara

Blair

Ina

Brooke

Starlight

[/ QUOTE ]

since average chik not counting Ina is a 7-8 in there, you must have serious game.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:11 AM
EricW EricW is offline

Location: 232 days until my life is complete

[ QUOTE ]
Body: man that must kind of suck to have so many different flavors of semen pumped into your grandmothers, oh well at least u came out looking alright.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!
Old 09-12-2006, 05:31 PM
TheHome TheHome is offline

OK let's try this thing, here is my profile I made, I would love to get some suggestions. Also im not sure if it's a good idea to put in there that you play poker and add the income? Also if anyones wants to add me as a friend it would be great, this look bit pathetic now :-)
http://www.myspace.com/tiltya
Old 09-13-2006, 11:03 AM
DcifrThs DcifrThs is offline

Location: Spewin them chips

Brian,

what did you say to her when she asked how many chics you've banged off myspace?

Barron
Old 09-13-2006, 05:01 PM
Mat Sklansky Mat Sklansky is offline

thread is locked pending review of complaints.

Mat
Closed Thread