Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 04:49 AM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

holy [censored], took me 2 days to work through this thread but it was worth it.

lostsoul, you are my hero ...

keep the trip reports coming. love it !!
Old 05-22-2007, 05:40 AM

OMFG my favorite part:

[ QUOTE ]
I keep at it until I make Amanda cum. She shakes a few times then looks up at Amy and says "he is really good at it, I know u said your x wasn't u should let him show u how good that can feel" I dare not say a word at this point. I know I am there for there enjoyment not the other way around. I am perfectly fine with this also. My first threesome, no way was I going to blow it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-22-2007, 12:43 PM

Here is a funny one.

This one happened to me right after my first divorce. I was bar hoping alot and hoggin every fat chick in sight. I had hooked up wth this bar [censored]. There was nothing good about her. We went out to here explorer in the back of the parking lot. I told her i wanted to get some head from her before I went home for the night. She said Why don't I come home with her and I could get alot more then head. I said no thanks that a blow job would be about all I could handle that night. PLus I didn't want anything more from here. She finally agrees I unbutton my pants and she goes to work. She isn't very good at it all. So I start to direct her with my hands and guide her head around.So was only going down on my dick alittle bit so everytime I would push alittle harder trying to get more of my [censored] in her mouth. I was caling her a dirty whore, and my personnel cum [censored]. I am finally getting to the point of no return and I jam her face even harder. I hear her gagging alittle bit, but I didn't care I was almost there. So I don't let her up. after about another sec of that I blow my load in her mouth and then she puked in my lap. I mean that nasty been drinkin beer all day smelling puke also. I about puked when I smelled it. She pulls up laughing at me. I chuckle to. What else can u do. I got up when over to my truck went over to the passenger side and took my pants off and threw them in the bed. I climbed in through the passenger side door and drove home. On the way home I got pulled over. Sitting there in nothing but a t-shirt and boxers the cop asked me if I had been drinking. I said yes and he asked me why I didn't have any pants on. I told him a woman got sick on them and they are in the bed if he wants to look. He leans over the bed and shines he light in there. I guess he got a wif of them because he pulled his head back pretty fast. He asks me if I wave all the soberity test and asks me to just take the breathelazer so I don't have to get out of the car. I had no problem with that I had maybe two beers in three hours. I apssed he chuckled at me and told me to have a good night.

The messed up part is two months later we were doing a raid at a house looking for a guy and needed a couple of uniform's to back us up and he was one of them. He realized who I was really fast. Everyone got a good laugh out of it.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:19 PM

Ever do this in delaware?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:36 PM

not one picture?!? shame on you...
Old 05-23-2007, 11:02 AM

Been there but can't reember a hook up there.

Also no pictures. To big of a risk on my end. Sorry if u were expecting them.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:03 AM

I have a hard time beleiving you have never had any STD's. Besides that I believe and enjoy everything I have read. Keep it up Lostsoul.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a hard time beleiving you have never had any STD's. Besides that I believe and enjoy everything I have read. Keep it up Lostsoul.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have thought I had one but all my tests have always come up as nothing. So I guess I am luckier in that area then Jamie Gold in poker. Besides that I am glad u have enjoyed them. I have enjoyed writing them. Making me remember alot of good times. I wish I was still younger. The older I get the harder it is to get younger girls that are in to that relationship. All I seem to get now are the ones that want a sugar daddy or u remind them of there father.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:48 PM

this post seems to be running out of steam. I say we open it up to the rest of bbv as was op's original plan.

i know its going to be tough following in lostsouls foot steps, just like it will be when Slater from save by the bell replaces Bob Barker on the Prices Right.

But Someone has to do it Damn it.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:54 PM

No one else seems to want to post anything in here. I am all for it. Let them post there stories, doesn't have to be cheating on your wife, could be gf's or any other times that were messed up/funny.

I enjoy writing out TR's but just don't have much time right now or I would write out another.

PLease someone else write one.